Schuco 2022

Tractorman810

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Nope, it's a 7810 without the 1 in it's decal...................total con.......again.

Here's a proper 7800.................note the decals and rear fenders.

P1090184.JPG

Yes, that’s why I meant I hope it’s just a mock up for the catalogue. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Due in December 2022, Same Buffalo 130 both with a cab and also a version with a roll bar. However, knowing how these time estimates are then I wouldn't be surprised if this gets put back into the New Year. Let's face it, we are still waiting for the Same Dinosaur that was supposed to appear in August, (well, I am anyway)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it me or are Same getting some disproportionate focus at them at moment, don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, but they’ve gone from virtually nothing to quite a spread within a couple of years. Am I right in saying the Hercules which was a pretty rare tractor is of has been available by three separate manufacturers now? Weird ! 

58 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Is it me or are Same getting some disproportionate focus at them at moment, don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, but they’ve gone from virtually nothing to quite a spread within a couple of years. Am I right in saying the Hercules which was a pretty rare tractor is of has been available by three separate manufacturers now? Weird ! 

Yes you are correct, and with varying degrees of accuracy depending on which Hercules they actually measured. The Schuco Dinosaur looks to be a right mess, there were 2 versions of this and it looks as if they have done a mashup of both in one model.

On your other point, I have been waiting for nearly 15 years for a good SAME model and then a shed load come at once, not complaining but it has suddenly got very expensive. There is yet another SAME due out later this month, the Explorer 80 and 90 versions are due any day now

• Like 2

8 hours ago, robbo said:

Yes you are correct, and with varying degrees of accuracy depending on which Hercules they actually measured. The Schuco Dinosaur looks to be a right mess, there were 2 versions of this and it looks as if they have done a mashup of both in one model.

On your other point, I have been waiting for nearly 15 years for a good SAME model and then a shed load come at once, not complaining but it has suddenly got very expensive. There is yet another SAME due out later this month, the Explorer 80 and 90 versions are due any day now

I knew you’d be pleased! And there is a buffalo coming too. I’d like someone to do a cabbed Taurus 

On 12/2/2022 at 9:25 AM, robbo said:

I wonder if the seat on the Dinosaur was in the down position or maybe knackered when they measured it, as the real deal's seat cushion appears to be almost level with the bonnet,

Regards

Joe.

Same Dinosaur 1.jpg

Same Dinosaur 2.jpg