Schuco 2022

Tractorman810

• robbo pinned this topic

Schuco have announced that they will be releasing 27 new models in 1/32 scale during 2022, 9 of which will be in their Pro.R32 series resin models. The first 2 of these are the Case 956X and John Deere 8400.

Obviously these images are from stock and not the actual product but you get the idea

Schuco Case 956XL.jpg

Schuco John Deere 8400.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AJH said:

And for you Mike two new (Resin) Same Buffalos (with cab and with ROPS) ;)

Brilliant thanks Atte, will look forward to them but I hope they are better than the Hercules/Lambo versions they did

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, robbo said:

Atte, a year or so ago Schuco stated that they would be producing the Same Dinosaur in the Pro series, is that still happening or has it been shelved?

The release date at this moment is March 2022, but as we know, the release dates of Schuco models isn't always that correct 😅

• Like 1

Still no 6910 and also no 6410 (I did expect a 6400/6410 with front hitch this year)

Schuco Edition 1:32
John Deere 7800 - €79.99
John Deere 8400 - €99.00
John Deere 5100R - €69.99
John Deere Figures - €19.99

Schuco Pro.R32
John Deere 7520 - €159.00
John Deere 8020 - €159.00

• Like 1

I remember when Britains thought it appropriate to release a (Ford!) repair van in JD livery. Now Schuco releasing repair men (or look, point and scratch head men going by the picture) in JD colours.

Tells you all you need to know really. 😁

• Like 1