New brand mystery model

James Joe Dewar

36 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

some sort of body for the new marge hook loaders, slurry tanker or similar i recon.

Good thinking Sean, There is a firm out there that does make a poly liner to convert tipping trailers into slurry tankers, Can't recall they're name right now, But might come back to me, ??

Regards

Joe.

Going off the comments on the post, the rough shape and Farmmodels.nl's fascination with the brand I'd agree with New Hollander that its a Veenhuis single axle slurry tanker. Given the price I'm guessing it has the full dribble bar and lazy arm setup too!

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

some sort of body for the new marge hook loaders, slurry tanker or similar i recon.

It's come back to me now, The Huesker Flexcover, Doubt it would be that though Trecker Tim has already done that , And there is also a 3D print available through Shapeways,

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=Huesker+

More likely be the Agrifac Condor mentioned last year, going by the size, 

Regards

Joe 

Heusker combi.jpg

• Like 1

When you zoom in on the picture from farmmodels.nl you can see a large tyre sticking out just under the tarp. Stabliofarmer is correct about farmmodels.nl's fascination with Veenhuis but I'm not sure if a brand that's only available in parts of Europe and NZ can be called a world brand. And Marge has already produced this one.image.png.2c75a0e0904395130a7b959230e80314.png

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

So what is this new mystery model then?

Launch postponed - Unfortunately, the prototypes did not arrive in time, and we now expect on Friday, May 12, 2023, the first magnificent super detailed 1:32 models of the world brand ..... to be able to announce.

P

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2023 at 5:19 PM, PDH said:

Launch postponed - Unfortunately, the prototypes did not arrive in time, and we now expect on Friday, May 12, 2023, the first magnificent super detailed 1:32 models of the world brand ..... to be able to announce.

P

Looks  like the mystery is solved, Tebbe MS 140 manure spreader.

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Tebbe-MS-140-Enkel-asser-mestverspreider-1:32-EXPECTED-SUMMER-2023?Product=858681330&Lng=en

Regards

Joe.

Tebbe 1.jpg

• Like 5