What an idiot and what a tractor!!

phil phoenix

So hows he done that then? I was under the impression that road had  been closed by the council a good 6-8 months ago . Hence why all the videos on youtube stopped of the cars and stuff going through it. Which means he's a clown trying it and he's also gone through a road  closure so broken the law as well 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I dare say his boss will get to see the video now its gone viral and the police, so he might get the sack & a fine.

Mind you that 6250R is some tractor!

Says the companies name on the spud boxes aswell 

38 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I dare say his boss will get to see the video now its gone viral and the police, so he might get the sack & a fine.

Mind you that 6250R is some tractor!

Its more luck than the tractor by a long way  . He was very clearly floating the rear end most of the way and solely relying on the front axels 4wd drive to get through by the way the rears were churning the water up. Truth be known the only thing that got him through was that front weight box keeping the front down

• Like 3