What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Was at school, got out 15 minutes early to be told that my usual bunch of people on my bus (about 40 of us) were being split up tonight and going on different buses due to a major crash blocking both sides of the Dual Carriageway......We had a round about trip home and then I went out on the bike to the crash site......Not a pretty sight...... :-\ :'( :'( :'(

Travelled up to college, snowing or what!

Saw some nice tractors, including a JD 6920s ploughing with a 5 furrow but on the front was a press that appeared to be hanging, and it get's lifted at the headland, any pics, or anyone know what i'm on about?  :D

Some KV ploughs of that size have a press mounted on them and the press just rolls with the plough.

Might not be comman in the UK  :-\

Some KV ploughs of that size have a press mounted on them and the press just rolls with the plough.

Might not be comman in the UK  :-\

A few years back Dowdeswell made afront mounted furrow press suspended fro a hydraulic arm by chains that fitted to the front of a tractor. The press could be move to the left or right of the tractor by the arm or it would lock up in the centre of thetractor for transport :);)

Started off with a trip to the opticians......Then home for a cuppa and a cake then off to school......Came home and had tea and went out to the farm to check all thw cows......Came across our 3095 parked on the track (presumably the day shift had broken it  >:(::)) then came back and posted the keys to the Navara through the door and was just about to head off when the boss appeared and said the hospital has now cancelled his operation and he's now waiting to hear from another hospital......Bl**dy NHS...... :D;)

Been to a Bouncy Castle manufacturing plant today... go on ask me how the meeting went...

Oh... up and down  :D :D

Did you know... Leicester is the bouncy capital of the UK  ;) - interesting fact that  ;)

could have invited me, i was that way :D :D :D::)

drove to monmouth to deliver 18tons of blended meal , no problem usualy but today the bin filled before i'd finished , so off to see farmer & he said . to start emptying bin intoa trailer , but as he was milking , could i take the trailer up !

so had a drive & a mess about with a renault 640 & loader , first time on a tractor for nearly a year !

[move]result [/move]

Erm been muck spreading all week and today i've done nothing really my kind of day then tomo work :'(

You forgot trying to incite another colour war in my topic you naughty bird ::):D :D :D :D