What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Still tidying the farm yard...... :o

Took a two trailer loads of metal bits and bobs including a Massey link box, an old metal frame, another old link box, one of the headers for the Massey combines, a load of old slates, an old set of pallet forks up to the other farm to get rid of them and create room for silage......More to go tomorrow...... ;)

In between times, bedded the courts, fed the cows, scraped earth off the concrrete entrances to the court passages and took an old Kydd Fymax up to the other farm and brought down an old tanker to be taken apart for it's axles...... :);)

just been on my mates stag do, we felt top points were needed as we got a police van and a police 4x4 (3 cops) turn up as we were clased as unrulie in a local village, we offered them pizza when they turned up and they aceppeted :o good job one of them was good mates with the stag ;D we did a pub crawl round the local villages (30 seater bus) and were all well tanked up, i left them at 10pm after 5 hrs drinking, others had done 9hrs and were moving onto a club ::)

much more entertaining day than me Mike - maybe you should go and have alook for that County I saw in action down by the boatyard tommorrow if you've got a hangover !

I did find a farm sale (pics to come) today at Skidby on the way home form work to do some gardening....

Still tidying the farm yard...... :o

Took a two trailer loads of metal bits and bobs including a Massey link box, an old metal frame, another old link box, one of the headers for the Massey combines, a load of old slates, an old set of pallet forks up to the other farm to get rid of them and create room for silage......More to go tomorrow...... ;)

In between times, bedded the courts, fed the cows, scraped earth off the concrrete entrances to the court passages and took an old Kydd Fymax up to the other farm and brought down an old tanker to be taken apart for it's axles...... :);)

the fymax is out of the bushes mart?? if so, question for ya, does it have a belt and bars or chain and bars to move the muck back to the paddels at the rear mate??? pics would be great if you could to, ,plus any decals left on her ?? pics agian if you can, mine needs finishing desperatly mate

the fymax is out of the bushes mart?? if so, question for ya, does it have a belt and bars or chain and bars to move the muck back to the paddels at the rear mate??? pics would be great if you could to, ,plus any decals left on her ?? pics agian if you can, mine needs finishing desperatly mate

Yep, it's out of the bushes after years of sitting there mate......We've at least two Kydd Fymax's that are sitting about......Pictures, I'll see what I can do, decals are all complete so pictures will be no problem when I get the chance......Will get those when I get the Massey combine pictures mate...... :) :) :);)

Yep, it's out of the bushes after years of sitting there mate......We've at least two Kydd Fymax's that are sitting about......Pictures, I'll see what I can do, decals are all complete so pictures will be no problem when I get the chance......Will get those when I get the Massey combine pictures mate...... :) :) :);)

good lad mart, you really are,

Sitting in the garden for too long Sean... that will teach me for being a lazy so and so on a Sunday morning... nobody to blame but myself  :'( :'( :'(

should have been out making those straight lines with your mower on the neighbours gardens mate ;):D :D :D

:D :D :D I know... I know... oooo pick me pick me...

I hope you have put those veggies in the fridge Paul..  ;):D :D

Many thanks mate... and thanks for letting me sit in the big digger... what a beauty she was... and what dumper  :o :o - It was Hoooooooooooooooooge  :o :o