What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well were do i start i first cleaned down a cylinder head for an david brown 850 then later i took the sump of a DB 1200 (the 21 one ever built) to see if the crank shaft was still standard then i prepared it for spliting the next day,

Then i fitted out tractor mover on to a 1490 for pulling out the 1200 after that i went home and just this 5 minutes ago i seen for the first time ever live bats in my father shed what a day. ;)

Today I are bin mostly....

Visiting spud man... trying to get 2007's crop bought... but it's not looking easy just now  :-\ - Nobody seems to want to have a punt on it at the moment... and I want to get the bought and the storage sorted...

Looked at the spud box tipper... not absolutly sure it's what I need... so I've got a geezer coming over on monday to have a shuftie at my setup  :-\

Oh... and then... Wrestling with my b****y auto-hitch... EVERY bit I touch on it is wrong....  >:( - Dromone will get a nice long letter from me when I have finished fitting it... customer feedback and all that.. I'll take a pic of two when (if) it gets fitted  >:(

been doing a site induction at the a38 dobwalls baypass today, all morning of puer bordom, dont drive the digger???  dont do this dont do that, do this and that though, fell asleep once as did several of the other guys there

quiet afternoon, then back home to strip "top secret" down into parts ready for paint,tommorrow and sunday time allowing

Was part of a squad carting silage this morning. Cleared the last 30 acres left from last night on a big job  in 3 1/2 hours work. Would have been quicker but we were running out of tipping space back at the pit and had to queue up to let the JCB Farm Master 414 clear the last load and push it on to the pit before we could tip.  Wrapping job I had lined up for afternoon didn't happen as it rained again 

Today.... I are bin mostly....

Watching Harry Pothead and the order of the whatnot... good.... but not the best Potter I have seen  :-\

You been looking at my telly    Oh no as that was the goblett of fire ;)    well the kids where watching it anyway ;)

That's the best one in my opinion Scott... great film that  ;D

mmm she wants to watch that but first its the Simpsons movie :D :D :D....spiderpig spiderpig does what ever a spiderpig does :D :D ::)

Drove to Ripley in Derbyshire yesterday to pick up stuff from my resin caster,then met Ian from Agrium at Hayfield in High Peak.Went on a 7-8 mile hill walk spent the evening in a nice pub then drove back this morning ;) ;) ;)

Here's me half :o :o way up the hill ::) ::)

We don't have hills where I live :D :D :D :D

post-96-132638624154_thumb.jpg

Drove to Ripley in Derbyshire yesterday to pick up stuff from my resin caster,then met Ian from Agrium at Hayfield in High Peak.Went on a 7-8 mile hill walk spent the evening in a nice pub then drove back this morning ;) ;) ;)

Here's me half :o :o way up the hill ::) ::)

We don't have hills where I live :D :D :D :D

bet ya got all puffed out going up a hill didnt you mate, new experiance for you eh :D :D :D