What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been up to Essex for a load of heating oil and derv. Spent the rest of the morning driving a desk, and haulin' paper. Ringin' people up, orderin' stuff, gettin' people to collect fings, arrangin' S.L.P.'s (Safe loading passes), photocopyin' invoices, distributin' paperwork to them as is s'posed to deal  with it, checking P.P.E. on the tankers and A.D.R. equipment an' gettin' peed off with our Neon (Ian the W tanker driver who thinks the company wouldn't survive if his tanker was off the road. He seems to think I'm his personal servant, always giving me lists of things he wants done on his truck, mostly trivial, and making excuses as to why he can't do it. He either hasn't got the right clothes on or his dog has been home alone for too long, or he started work about midnight, or he's got the sh!ts, or the fumes might affect him, or it might make his hands sore, besides that he works harder and longer than anyone else on the firm, an' that's crap too

He's a miserable turd of forty one, lives with his father who he loathes, suffers from a martyr complex. has never had a girlfriend because as he said, no one would want him, (Yeah.......I'll go along with that) doesn't have a social life because he's always having to do everything for his relations. He's like a firkin great black cloud over the place. No one likes him because of his miserable ways and life of martyrdom. All you can say is that as an employee, his work is faultless, lets face it.......he has to have something going for him.

Oh well...........as they say.........."Such is life". ;)

P.S. Me other drivers are ok...........El Gringo and Von Shorthousen,  :) oh and then we've got Alan, who I nicknamed Jim after a character in the old American TV series called "Taxi". Alan doesn't seem to know what day of the week it is, and has such a bad memory he gets confused easily, doesn't seem to be able to grasp what's going on around him, doesn't seem to be able to read maps and relies totally on his sat nav to do deliveries. Oy.............anyone want a couple of spare drivers........they're yours if you want 'em. Grrrrrrr.  :D

Clearing out grain shed of dry oats and into the the silo as had a late shift last night trying to clear 80 acres of oats before rain today got in at 12.30 back to work at 7 would worked through but boss was tired :D :D So we still have 90 acres to clear which we coulda knocked out before the rain!! Oh well his Oats falling on the floor