What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Bl*dy silly title............well its like this..........today I've been doing what I was going to get up to today, but now I've done it, its what I've been doing and not what I was going to do............is this the right section to put this in.

Today.......what I've been doing is what really pleased me today, because yesterday it was what really annoyed me today, and I was going to do it today. What made me sad today was getting rid of something I've had for years.......an' before you say it Tris, I aint got Herpes. It had to go and wasn't up for general discussion.

As this week is vacation time and I'm away for a while from work, I decided to sort out my garage and get rid of the scrap. This left me with a motor bike dilemma do I scrap my old Suzuki or keep it. It had to go, along with a couple of old engines, one from my Daimler I restored many years ago as well as lawnmowers, bikes, batteries, car doors, roof racks and a gearbox etc, etc. (P.S......that isn't text talk..........it means etcetera, or, and so on.  ;D)................ :P

When you say... 'old suzuki' can we take it it's is not your latest general purchase  ???;D

No......it was something from your 'era' that I bought for my stepson to use as a field bike. It was a Suzuki ZR 50........two stroke with six spoke alloy wheels. Would have been a pretty little runabout in its day.

Shame really that it had to be scrapped as I fitted an oversize barrel and piston to it and new main bearings.  :)

well have been to canada for a couple of weeks had a great time and a great country every thing seems less stresssed than here and the weather it was acctually summer there, have some pics of tractors and machinery so will post up later, but am a bit jet lagged went left toronto at 5.30 pm yesterday and flew to newark new york for connecting flight at 9.30 and landed at 8 this morning, went to bed at 2.30 cause i was exasuted and woke at half 6 i thought it was morning  :D oh and we flew out with zoom which decied to cease operations a few days after we got there so had to spend more money on flights home.

I have been in the workshop allday, decided to get started on the 2140 front axle pivot, totaly floged out, worn out the casting as well as the bush and pin, so ive been removing every thing infornt of the engine  to take the casting off, got to take the whole sub frame for the loader of to morrow  :(