What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Off to Ringwood to see cousins and behold they have been in the loft.  Stacks of old photographs dating from at least 1860 (some possibly much earlier). Auntie and I managed to identify some of the subjects including a lovely picture of my grandparents around 1916 probably just after they married and the pictures of Great-grandparents that I remember so well hanging on the wall when I was a child.  Sunlight and damp loft has taken its toll so I now have the task of scanning all the photos and attempting to resurrect the faded and damaged ones. 

I shall be very busy as once scanned I shall upload them to the family history website in the hopes that the 1000 plus family members all over the world can identify the rest of the subjects.

Off to Ringwood to see cousins and behold they have been in the loft.  Stacks of old photographs dating from at least 1860 (some possibly much earlier). Auntie and I managed to identify some of the subjects including a lovely picture of my grandparents around 1916 probably just after they married and the pictures of Great-grandparents that I remember so well hanging on the wall when I was a child.  Sunlight and damp loft has taken its toll so I now have the task of scanning all the photos and attempting to resurrect the faded and damaged ones. 

I shall be very busy as once scanned I shall upload them to the family history website in the hopes that the 1000 plus family members all over the world can identify the rest of the subjects.

thats weir i was yesturday weir they recover quad bike seats  ;) ;)

Went in to Padstow this afternoon seeing as the weather is so nice . Took the ferry across to Rock as well.

Ah that ferry brings back happy holiday memories. Was going to walk/swim across it on the last day, but thought better of it. :)::):D

Cool!! Did you run off the landing craft and into the heavy artillery fire and strafing bullets from the bunkers on both flanks?!!  :D :D :D

Corporal MDFord calling Major Tris.... no sign of enemy positions at beachead....await further instructions....over.

docs this morn ,now on some high energy quick rehydrate drink mix to try and sort me out, apparently i am the second person to have seen her this morn who ate at the same resturant friday eve,so shes reported them now

Nasty...that'll be something like an electrolyte drink I would think.  Stomach bugs are bad anyway, but its worrying when somewhere is to blame.  What had you eaten in there? ???

Nasty...that'll be something like an electrolyte drink I would think.  Stomach bugs are bad anyway, but its worrying when somewhere is to blame.  What had you eaten in there? ???

just a lamb skeen kebab starter followed by a tandori paltter, lamd chicken pork and prawn,didnt feel that good after we walked home to be honest, spent good part of sat and sunday in bed,still aint to smart now hence of work, first time in abut 8 years that i can remember, boss seemed quite shocked when i rang in

just a lamb skeen kebab starter followed by a tandori paltter, lamd chicken pork and prawn,didnt feel that good after we walked home to be honest, spent good part of sat and sunday in bed,still aint to smart now hence of work, first time in abut 8 years that i can remember, boss seemed quite shocked when i rang in

Ah, could be any of the meats or the prawns...rice is quite risky too, I think thats what caused my last bout of the same thing.  I suppose it depends on your line of work but NHS guidelines say you should stay off work for 48 hours after your last symptoms

Ah, could be any of the meats or the prawns...rice is quite risky too, I think thats what caused my last bout of the same thing.  I suppose it depends on your line of work but NHS guidelines say you should stay off work for 48 hours after your last symptoms

will be off till wednesday then going by that, still aint eating ,but am starting to keep liquids down now

Heck Sean have you had you tea, seems tea makes everything right in these Brit program I been watching........best meds for you young man would a nice cup of Cambell Chicken Noodle Soup with a few reg. crackers and for goodness sake careful of going dehridrated so drink lots of water old boy, thats a good chap.......(err  talking like a limey sorry too much of BBC)