What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Test driving new office chairs for our new office complex. Tried one yeaterday the "Hardwoth Zody" and now on to the "Ergohuman EH-LAM" I think

Still the Herman Miller- Celle and Kinnarps 6242 to try out  ;) ;)

Well its  a wet dull day here in Canterbury today So I have been finishing cutting hedges picking all the bits up and then taken a large load to local recyleing centre for green waste, we all have to take green waste to this place now, I used to burn all my landscaping waste now if youre caught its between £5000 and £50000 fine so its not worth the risk.

still in one piece then marcus???  :D :D :D :D

He's just phoned me.. he said....

Buuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzz

then the phone went dead and the lights flickered  :-[:-\ :D :D

I have heard lots of loud banks mate......... were they all you???

nah didn't fancy it in the end  :-\

oh today ?

speed awareness course  ::):-[

Training a driver on the Vacuum tankers. Had a brand new 58reg Daf CF85 480 today. He has grasped it pretty well so I am on my tod tomorrow.

Mike, how much do you pay for disposal? I can't stand hedgetrimming, what do you use? I use an Echo with Tracis dad or a Stihl long reach.

Training a driver on the Vacuum tankers. Had a brand new 58reg Daf CF85 480 today. He has grasped it pretty well so I am on my tod tomorrow.

Mike, how much do you pay for disposal? I can't stand hedgetrimming, what do you use? I use an Echo with Tracis dad or a Stihl long reach.

Hi Tris I use  a Stihl Long reach combi unit  with a 5 m reach

the green waste costs up to a tonne £21 2 - 3 ton £35

Although I han get a huge load on and it does not weigh much usually aroung 400kgs for £21

Well its  a wet dull day here in Canterbury today So I have been finishing cutting hedges picking all the bits up and then taken a large load to local recyleing centre for green waste, we all have to take green waste to this place now, I used to burn all my landscaping waste now if youre caught its between £5000 and £50000 fine so its not worth the risk.

shocking Mike!!!.....i thought it was always taken to recycle centres......or dumped in laybys :o::).......surely burning is bad, like stubble?

Finished laying some new flooring in my dads hallway ready for carpet. And rewiring some dodgy sparkys mistake. He decided to leave the twin and earth power cable resting on the back of a halogen downlighter. Pretty lucky it didnt go up in flames as it was all scorched.

Hi Tris I use  a Stihl Long reach combi unit  with a 5 m reach

the green waste costs up to a tonne £21 2 - 3 ton £35

Although I han get a huge load on and it does not weigh much usually aroung 400kgs for £21

Not too bad then, you have put up your prices to cover it I take it? Pain in the bum though, is the centre in the area you work or do you have to go out of your way?

soon off to NEWARK,Notts. to take the SCALEdown Show on the road... ( you LUCKY PEOPLE!! ;), hope to see some of you and loads of smart tractors. I've cleared the camera card and got a stock of Barry's models so looking forward to a great weekend, ...with Cathy.  :)

I took a load of pics at Peterborough last week but I thought I'd better keep that quiet.... as you'll all want to see them ... ::);)

shocking Mike!!!.....i thought it was always taken to recycle centres......or dumped in laybys :o::).......surely burning is bad, like stubb

lI have never fly tipped its was burnt on my own land and now it all goes to the commercail landfil or green waste centre.

Although there is a lot who dont take it there and you see it fly tipped in the country lanes around Canterbury.