What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Going off-line for a few days as I am catching the 15:49 from Andover heading north to Scotland where I shall be for the next 2 days enjoying an AGM with a slap up dinner to follow.

Wonder what it will be this year? 

Sea trout from the Tweed?

Local venison?

Wild Boar? - hope not as pork does not agree with me

Grouse?

today I are bin mostly.. working working working   >:( >:(>:( .... I hate Fridays.. did I ever mention that  ???:-[

Actually... tomorrow is looking more promising... new exhaust to fit on Mavis and some t'cutting to do  ;D

Wow i thought you came up in a bad rash if you worked Marky  :D;):)

today I are bin mostly....

Entertaining Mr Pullen and his good lady Sue  :-* - what a nice lady...  Sean was 'head tractor' for the day as well  :)

Good to see you mate and many thanks for stopping off to say hello..

great 1 hr break mate, next time its lunch for sure, many thanks for the veg to, ,had a great soup from some of it thursday eve after the funeral ,

jusat driven back from suffolk, left at 10 last night , home in my own comfy bed at 2 ths morn, 4 hrs dead trip, 350 miles, not bad going

sound like a hassle free return then Sean, roads have been bad most of the week, A12, M25, M4, M5 for you :-\ :-\

today i've got up, off home from in laws soon then off to watch the mighty stutes! ;D ;D

[/quote ]   yeah hardly a thing on the road mate, had a text from my bro's about an hr ago, recons traffic alerts are listing probs already for them ,

Just got up... I'm off to see Mavis aremed with my T Cut later  ;D

i hope you put her away again, its bad weather out there, she'll get wet and cold!!! >:( >:(>:(

for me, just nothing i guess, its sunday! :D :D :D :D :D

We were going to get a Christmas tree this afternoon but no one locally gets the good ones in until next weekend, so Mrs H, little madam and mother in law have gone to buy lights and decorations..... I'm just twiddling my thumbs at home with Master H now instead... and feeling very green about Zwolle....