What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

family party yesterday....all day....

today, some work then off to see if Histon can beat Torquay.....oh and Cambridge v Chavenage before hand!......great day for Cambs Police! :D :D :D

I put my newly purchased snow blade on my lawn mower for a test fit. It was actually used but it looks brand new. Did a little gardening then washed the lawn mower. Now I have to work on a web site I'm building because my computer deleted it after I loaded it onto the internet yesterday.  ::)

spent all day pulling our hair out trying to track a cable down a road, opening about 30 odd boxes, big heavy roadway ones, only to find out the planner got the job wrong, and we were on the wrong road, they used a different duct route to get the cable there,and never altered our plans, had all 4 of us very very confussed for most of the day,

Been out in the garden most of the day hoeing and planted a couple of rows of dwarf been seed. Funny thing was that when dropping the seed in one of the drills in the ground I found a Britain's pink piglet, scrubbed him up and he came up like new. Must of been in the ground the last 30 odd years.