What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

cominng back from north devon after my cousins wedding and the best recption i've ever been to. them devon lads can't half drink  :D now I gotta go to school tomoorow though. oh well only 4 and a 1/2 days til i finish!  ;D

that we can boy  :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Not today but last friday (not been getting on hear so much) ::) Left the yard at 7am at faringdon oxon on my puma 155 too pick up a vodaphone Mobile mast that had to be off site that day  ;D But one small problem i cannot drive on motorways  ::) So took the scenic route via abingdon henley on Thames (saw the regatta going on) Then maidenhead .windsor (saw legoland and the castlel) then got stuck in traffic for one hour big flower show going on  :o Reached my destination four and a half hours later Wimbledon .then back again more traffic back home for five thirty .Back out the yard with a rake two jobs one 25 acre bit then down the road 10 miles for a 17 acre bit back indoors by 10.30 slept very well  ::)

well went campin last night went to sleep about half 5 and was up at 10ish then went round in my mates pug 205 till about 4 and then it died  :D cv joint went so that was the end of that for today ,then came back home and checked a cow thats about to calve then i added a few pics to facebook while looking on here  :)

well today hopefuly is the start of something new ;D qualified as a joiner some few years ago done fits and sparts on farms as and when could but have taken the decision to become a student again :D :D off to arrange doing a animal care course.  ;)

After washing my car again today after yesterday's mud  having the day off for the local Aberdeen holiday and currently uploading photos of some heavy vehicle recovery from Friday night and pictures of the Glamis Castle Vintage Rally from yesterday.

Well I have had a superb day today... I've spent the day with Mr John Farnworth (or MF book writing fame)... I 'popped' over to Anglesey to see him today.... (about 480 miles in total)... (Oh... and I HATE the A5)

In my car at 5.30am and I've just got home... still buzzing... Not only is the man a true gent but he must have the largest collection of MF, MHF and MH stuff anywhere in the UK...

His lovely wife Moira cooked me a smashing lunch too... and what's even better is that I'm going back for a couple of days in the near future... just to browse his literature collection...

I've also seen his next book... due out later in the year  :-*

hey marky if you went to Anglesea and took the A55  Chester southerly by pass you would have went right past the back of our old house where i grew up and right past a fair few acres that i used to work on

I used to live next door but 1 to the Chester southerly caravan site

small world ehh mate

Yesterday was catch up day, got the Audi started after having to charge the battery. Took her to town for fuel, went to crushing yard to ask about van after. Paid Tax bill :( at my Post Office and then came home and got the red van. Drove up to the vehicle crushing yard and swapped for cash and the walked the couple of miles home past ripening barley, some nice wheat and some maize with tassles on already!

Got a phone call at 4pm, could I go wrapping so off I went and got home at 10.30pm!

Today, wood.

Today, wood.

Wood what? ;D ;D

Support line day today and I am the only one on duty (normally at least two with a third available if necessary) and that could mean a barrage of calls stacking up and I miss lunch. If that is the case I shall not be a happy chappy :-\

hey marky if you went to Anglesea and took the A55  Chester southerly by pass you would have went right past the back of our old house where i grew up and right past a fair few acres that i used to work on

I used to live next door but 1 to the Chester southerly caravan site

small world ehh mate

Small world indeed.... and what a horrible piece of road when it's raining and you're stuck behind a Dutch Lorry  :o:D :D :'(

Actually... through Snowdonia was simply stunning... not what us flat Fenland boys are use to