What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Had a nice 11.30am lay in :) After my late finish last night on the wrapper. Went over my brothers and took most of his old kitchen to the tip. Got back to the house and pulled a ceiling down, talk about mess! Now stripping paper in the same room and getting anything done before we put a new ceiling in.

Been sightseeing in Bristol after helping to celebrate a friends silver wedding - tried to give Cerin some culture but he just moaned all weekend that he was missing the combining!!!

wont be any of that going on today :D :D :D you take him to the transport museam on the river??

wont be any of that going on today :D :D :D you take him to the transport museam on the river??

No but saw something called 'explore' that looked interesting. Apparently they did a lot of the harvest yesterday around here - can't blame them for seizing the opportunity as the weather is definately turning into a repeat of summer 2008.

Bin fixing a gas leak on me water heater in my motorhome. It filled the cupboard with gas underneath it and self ignited when we went away in it a couple of weeks ago.  ;)  :D. Well I thought it was rather funny as it was only a small explosion, and all it did was melt the carrier bags that were in the cupboard......... oh and blew up me wifes make up bag.  :D

Well I'm on holiday this week, thought I'd get everything mowed and strimmed  after all the rain yesterday. I also had time to cut a path round the meadow behind our house.

Taking the Mrs to Clarks village at Street later in the week - got to keep her happy :D

post-764-132639127467_thumb.jpg

post-764-132639127475_thumb.jpg

A couple of very strange loads to deliver this afternoon.... :o

imi22q.jpg

5pm3a.jpg

1586z60.jpg

Twelve new furnaces for the brand new blacksmithing department of Plumpton College made by our local blacksmith.

He knocks these out at just over a grand apiece.

While waiting to be unloaded we had a snoop around in the workshop and look what we found....

13ydwf4.jpg

An absolute minter  :o

sb37tj.jpg

Funny though,....they didnt want to part with it :(

1z3mfxk.jpg

Even offered to load it meself,  but the answer was still  [glow=red,2,300]NO[/glow]. Oh well,..if you dont ask............................... ;D

Well I cut a 17ac piece of barley and then shared a 13ac piece with a TF42. The 34 sang happily from noon 'till 21.45. Just came home across Salisbury Plain hoping to see the 600 TT again but no joy. Typical as I have my camera! Saw a silage gang, no pics. Guessing it was the local Jag 950 as its trailers I could see all day on Fendt, Claas, MF and JCB's up and down the roads up to the Plain.

:-[ After a nice dry morning planting 60 shrubs followed by covering of woodchips, the rain came. Hasn't let up since 11am. .

During the afternoon I stuck my right nose picking finger in the oscilating blades of a hedgetrimmer :-[

been on what we call a "rein" fault in cornwall, basicly a whole villages broadband went down to very slow speed, or off totaly, taken two day to find but as usual it was a faulty household appliance, poor old boys video recorder this time, the power units go faulty, which in turn bleed noise back into the house's ring main, if they have a cordless phone, answer phone ect, the noise feeds back into the unit and our lines, and bang, of goes the broadband

usally a unit with a switchable power supply in so sky box, tv ,video, dvd player, stuff like that, and we have no power what so ever to make them turn it off, but we have to pay compensation to the isp's for lost service, even though its not our lines at fault  ???

bloody goverment rules