What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Should be standard issue to New Holland drivers I think?  ;D

Is that you on the left David?

yeah for that new gas powerd new holland or whatever she is that mask looks like it  ::) what a brute of a thing, nothing wrong with our new hollands now :D

Mint! That's ace, David. I want one of them 8)

I'm capped to bits his best man bought it, tempted to get one for myself  :D we had to modify it slightly to allow his glasses to fit inside. :)

Should be standard issue to New Holland drivers I think?  ;D

Is that you on the right David?

That would be me Jo  ;) , wearing my tacky "Scarborough-sea-front-gift-shop-sunglasses", that photograph was taken around 5pm, still reasonably lucid at that stage.  :D

Cut 25ac winter wheat. Hell of a crop of field pansies, bind weed, docks and thistles in the 12ac piece. Header belly plate is giving me jip with bulldozing though so I'm pinching one off the TF tomorrow to keep me going. My chaff spreader belt jumped off too, just happened to see it lead in the stubble!

Hitched up an old farm cart to my D,B, 780 to transport the bride and her father to a wedding this afternoon. People were more interested in the tractor than the wedding! Didn't take my camera, nowhere to carry it.

Started combining the wheat yesterday after doing the last bit of spring barley, off to work again in a little while to have another go at it today, should be finished everything by mid week ;D

well done rich...

as for me... I've was asked to judge my local villages 'best allotment' competition.. I assume that Dani Minogue and Simon Cowel were too busy  :D :D

Come to think of it Sharon. . . . I mean Chanel, you'd make a good Judge of Veg Factor! :D :D