What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Mrs F has just cut my hair...with her new lady shave and rub in some veet :D :D :D :D :D 

earlier today... sod all really...same as allways :P 

Been out on Hattie to deliver the veg waste to the farmer...took agesi am in a massy

:D Been messing about on Doug.. filling some 1t bags...

more like made a mess

:-*:-* :-*:-*

suffering a day visit from my boss, all day watching us, commenting on how slow the job is going, until i pointed out what we were doing, and then it clicked it was a lot more involved than a normal change over of a faulty cable, why  companys can't have managers at this level that have done the job and know what we are talking about i do not know

suffering a day visit from my boss, all day watching us, commenting on how slow the job is going, until i pointed out what we were doing, and then it clicked it was a lot more involved than a normal change over of a faulty cable, why  companys can't have managers at this level that have done the job and know what we are talking about i do not know

Gone are the days when the bosses had to start at the bottom and work up I'm afraid, Sean.  I worked for a large printers and publishers and the MD's (owner's sons) started as apprentices sweeping the floors in the print shop along with the rest.  When I was there more than a few of the printing staff remembered them as boys - they also had a lot of respect for them as they knew exactly what was what and were still capable of setting type and running a press if the pressure was on.

was at college, went for a tea break with 4 other lads, we was all getting served and we heard  a thud  :o  turned round the other lad was on the ground having a fit but on his way down he smashed his head of a car, i phoned the ambulance got it all sorted,the reason i phoned the ambulance was because when he got up with in seconds he would go into another fit, he had 4 fits in the space of 2 minutes. But then as we went to walk of the other lad says i dont feel so great, he went all white started to sweat alot and lost his vision  :o  so me and another boy walked him to hospital both got kept in for about 2 hours or something.

Well it was yesterday but we went up to B A Farm stores at Broomhill  Lyne of Skene, Dunnecht. Very large stock of Siku, UH, Britains, Bruder and other toys. Well worth the trip got myself a UH Valtra T in blue new one, a UH Kuhn trailed mower and a Renault 836 for a conversion i have planned. They are not too bad priced either, recommend it but don't take kids unless you want a screaming match. :D::)