What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Long story which I won't tell on here but I had to go to see some Policemen in the Identification team, after some of our plant disappeared a couple of weeks ago ::)

not a mini digger was it paul ::):D :D :D :D :D

so your now on the police data base finger prints and d&a  :P

the only problem comes when it sold on and some nicksit from them  :police: :police:

ooh................................ whats in here ?

never really been in here ?..................................

i think i may have posted in here before ,

......................................can't remember .......................................

.................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .

is anybody really interested in what each other's done in our drab boring little worlds ?

800 pages................................................................................. :of

my heads going ................

numb  ::)

Well today have had a bonfire. Now in and having breakfast. Postponed trip for shed supplies to the local builders merchants because the chap we get trade discount is off this Saturday and I'm not paying full prices. I;m off next Thursday and Friday so will get then.

Just had a read of paper and Lower Deeside Ploughing match is on at Durris across the valley from me tomorrow...so looks like I'll be going there tomorrow after lunch since they are slow to get going.

Back to today well,garage side door needs repairing and need to get the Christmas tree up and go and prune someones holly tree for them ;) ;)

Had myself a very lazy morning recovering from an amazing gig I witnessed last evening. Went to see Placebo headline Bridlington Spa with The Horrors and Silversun Pickups for support. Now spending the afternoon catching up on here before the christmas decorations go up tonight at home and then out for a few beverages later on.

went to see who :-[  i felel so old

Links to recent songs from all three bands:

Silversun Pickups - "Substitution" - Great band that haven't been around all that long, they have a couple of good albums out, destined for big things I hope.

The Horrors - "Who Can Say" - A band who've garnered more hype than most this year thanks to there album Primary Colours, i'm not totally convinced and thought their performnace last night was very underwhelming, each to their own though.

Placebo- "For What It's Worth" - One of my favourite bands that have been on the go since the mid nineties that I finally saw for the first time live this year at Leeds Festival. Great to see them inside out of the rain, and the first band i've seen in a while perform a 6 song double encore which was very much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2cSq3s4NM

Been cutting up some elm for firewood, been dead a long while before it blew down the other week, couldn't split anything over 8 inches in diameter with an axe as it was so hard so had to break out the chainsaw for the job.......should burn well I think ;D

Been cutting up some elm for firewood, been dead a long while before it blew down the other week, couldn't split anything over 8 inches in diameter with an axe as it was so hard so had to break out the chainsaw for the job.......should burn well I think ;D

You just aswell throw old wine corks on the fire, Gav! That stuff gives off less heat than a fart  :laugh:

I know Tris but its better giving off a little heat than laying rotting on the side of a track at work. Got to take any wood I can get my hands on at the minute as I'm not allowed in the woods anymore at the minute until after Jan 16th when the last shoot is ::)  Got two-three acres in that wood where the trees are severely overpopulated to the point of dying off so have permission to tidy them up and thin them out

I know Tris but its better giving off a little heat than laying rotting on the side of a track at work. Got to take any wood I can get my hands on at the minute as I'm not allowed in the woods anymore at the minute until after Jan 16th when the last shoot is ::)  Got two-three acres in that wood where the trees are severely overpopulated to the point of dying off so have permission to tidy them up and thin them out

Why don't you say 'you are right Tris!' and use the elm to make something with! :)

Traditionally Elm is good for wheels or coffins - what do you think?

Why don't you say 'you are right Tris!' and use the elm to make something with! :)

Traditionally Elm is good for wheels or coffins - what do you think?

Its too late to do anything with when its in ten inch long logs and been split by an axe ;D ;D

just come back from oxford, and collected a chip in the windscreen after someone hit the crash barrier just south of tiverton luckly going the oposite way, i was middle lane got to bangs from stones i think, not sure if it hit the body first or just 2 on the screen, damage assesment in the morning seeing as its dark now ,mind you others in the outside lane got well scattered with stuff they were level when it happened, i was about 25 m back

just come back from oxford, and collected a chip in the windscreen after someone hit the crash barrier just south of tiverton luckly going the oposite way, i was middle lane got to bangs from stones i think, not sure if it hit the body first or just 2 on the screen, damage assesment in the morning seeing as its dark now ,mind you others in the outside lane got well scattered with stuff they were level when it happened, i was about 25 m back

Dang that is bad how fast was traffic?