What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Plans for today are to hand deliver neighbours Christmas cards and then decorate wishing well in front garden with holly and white lilly's since I don't do outside Xmas lights. Next I plan to fit the Quinn Therm sheets in the inside of the shed walls leaving dad to fit the 3.6 exterior ply on the outside of my side garage door. I have the feeling I will get a lot of distractions since well he likes to be into everything and not having seen or used therm sheets before he is bound to interfer or shout needing help with cramps for the door etc. Me thinks I will play selective deafness today as he does despite have two hearing aids ;D ;D

My dad had one Bill, but then the dr found a suppository in his ear so you guess where the hearing aid went :of

just made our xmas yuel log, dam recipie had to mix 3 times the filling/ covering, and to top it of the piping bag split just as i finished covering me in the stuff :D :D  mind you was fun having it cleaned off by the wife ::) ::)::) ::)::)

yuck :P

Family meeting up in Rutland today, on the journey through the county I noticed numerous fields with lines or sections of uncut cereal crops on field margins or occasionally dividing plantations. I'm curious if these would be used as some sort of cover crop or for conservation purposes?

Moving in! Second night tonight. Got most of our stuff in and put away now. Kitchen done, front room done, office room full of bags & boxes and back bedroom is our temporary camp. Fitted curtains, put the tree up earlier and wired up the stereo . . . . CD player still had MGMT in it which pleased our ears. Work tomorrow then got to bring the rabbits down and carry on sorting things out and decorate the tree. Tuesday we should be 'hooked up' to Virgin Media too. TV, wi-fi and 'phone :) :)

Moving in! Second night tonight. Got most of our stuff in and put away now. Kitchen done, front room done, office room full of bags & boxes and back bedroom is our temporary camp. Fitted curtains, put the tree up earlier and wired up the stereo . . . . CD player still had MGMT in it which pleased our ears. Work tomorrow then got to bring the rabbits down and carry on sorting things out and decorate the tree. Tuesday we should be 'hooked up' to Virgin Media too. TV, wi-fi and 'phone :) :)

Sound good tris how far is "down" from the other place???  Christmas in a new home sounds like fun....

It's great, Rick :) All very exciting and new. I have to leave the toilet seat down now though, what's all that about ???:laugh: 'Down' from Tracis parents place is .5 mile. My Dads is 7 miles at a guess.

have you shown pictures of new place???  Will you add a piece of Horse Brass?