What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

on daily report becaused i abused my year head:(

Ooo we don't like that kind of thing at FTF towers... we may have to change your profile to read...

Massey Born, Massey Bered, naughty boy.. sent straight to bed  ;D;):-*

PJW... any time... I'll even buy you a sandwich at the local pub if you let me know you are coming  ;)

Goony baby... you students don't even get in at the time I go out I suppose  >:(:D :D :P

well... all that effort has paid off then Alex I guess  :D :D :D

just think... this time next year what University will have taught you.... who knows.. perhaps you'll be able to get drunk in many different languages  :D :D

university has also taught me to get drunk. i must keep failing the exam though, i keep having to practise  :-\

rewired the back bedroom after the previous owners efforts left all of the main sockets in the room as spurs of the ring main, he had just cut into the wire and put junction boxes in, knew they were there but never been able to sort them out, had to do them as i did the various rooms below, putting slack into those which has allowed me to redo all these last ones today ,just put the first coat of plaster over the holes and cable runs now

This could also go in the "what pleased you" topic as well.

After some discussion last week about my collection and the number of models I have got in the loft Mrs R relented and I have been to IKEA and bought another cabinet so I have now doubled my display space. This afternoon was spent building it and then getting the boxes out of the loft and choosing what can now go on display, sometimes I think I am regressing to childhood ::) ::)::) ::)

No It's OK Bill... I've change my Name to William E Cruickshank of Abberdean  ;):D :D :P

actually.... yes  :'( :-[ :'(

Spelling me Lordie...is ABERDEEN >:(

You should be alright because I have the old paper license and its say's "tear along the dotted line"  ;) ;)

Oh and on the downside fines and penalties are no tax deductible ;D ;D

hope all goes well for her Paul

as for you marky i am surprised you ain't been caught before now to be honest, was it in the 7.5 toner?? if so they take this pretty seriously, even one flash, guy at work was caught doing 34 in a 34, recvied a letter stating that" as a commercial vehicle driver ,this offence is treated in a more serious way due to the size of the vehicle,therefore the case may go to court depending on the speed etc, " he was given 3 point and a 100 quid fine for that, for just 4 mph over,poor guy was papping it till he got the second letter back

About to start scoffing a rather large pizza on my day off that will go some way to fixing my slightly sore head after a fantastic night on Greene King IPA at a pub quiz I attended in a village a little further down the road from me, great to catch up with a few old friends even if we didn't do so well in the quiz. :) Planning on giving my model collection a dust later on after a good catch up on here. :)