What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

walk down on the beach ,lovely choppy breaking waves day, followed by jetwashing the decking down, clearing the guttering and fitting the guard in we bought last year, and forgot to fit ,cooked my itallian pasty for tea, then a bit more on the teleshift

What exactly are the ingredients of an Italian Pasty then Sean? ;)

itallian pasty eh jo

1kg self made bread doh mix, inside that 10 boiled eggs, 12 slices of parma ham, 500g of cheese, 2 different cheaders, parmisan, and mozzeralla, 1 jar sun dried tommys, 2 hand fulls of basil leaves and olive oil and salt / pepper, doh rolled out to 1m x 20 cm slab 1cm thick , filling put it, then rolled up into a sausage roll look, then into a big ring shape,dust with flour then cook for 30 mins , eat quickly (which we did) while its still hot / warm, and fight the familly off when they know you have cooked it, evemn had credit from a pro chef over this one when he came to one of our bbq's its that nice secrets in my bread recipie see, passed down from my nan

itallian pasty eh jo

1kg self made bread doh mix, inside that 10 boiled eggs, 12 slices of parma ham, 500g of cheese, 2 different cheaders, parmisan, and mozzeralla, 1 jar sun dried tommys, 2 hand fulls of basil leaves and olive oil and salt / pepper, doh rolled out to 1m x 20 cm slab 1cm thick , filling put it, then rolled up into a sausage roll look, then into a big ring shape,dust with flour then cook for 30 mins , eat quickly (which we did) while its still hot / warm, and fight the familly off when they know you have cooked it, evemn had credit from a pro chef over this one when he came to one of our bbq's its that nice secrets in my bread recipie see, passed down from my nan

Thanks - That sounds amazing - can you bring a couple along to Royal Cornwall if you are coming this year? :)

Thanks - That sounds amazing - can you bring a couple along to Royal Cornwall if you are coming this year? :)

couple, takes 4 hrs to do with the bread in total, got one to do for a leaving do for her work mate in a couple of weeks, ,next will be for our usual big bbq in june, hopefully celebrating a new baby at the same time ,special occasions, but i wil be at the show this year just not sure what day at the mo

itallian pasty eh jo

Could resist this....

Would that be. . ..  Naans Bread?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I see you're using one of Fendthead's 'weathered' Fendts!

Our grass is taking so long to grow it looks like the cows will be in the shed good while yet.If only it would rain at night and blaze in the day :blank: