What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I see you're using one of Fendthead's 'weathered' Fendts!

Our grass is taking so long to grow it looks like the cows will be in the shed good while yet.If only it would rain at night and blaze in the day :blank:

yeah dirty,a lot going on at the moment though,no time to clean it

Just got back from Spalding and i'm beginning to think as I unpack, what have I done. :of:D  Had an absolutely brilliant day which (as usual) went far too quickly, met up with loads of great people both familiar and new faces. Even though my parents took the appearance of pack horses for most of the afternoon they seemed to have really enjoyed themselves too and couldn't stop talking about the models they had seen or people they had met over the fish 'n' chips we were scoffing near York. Now just the small decision of what comes out of my cabinets and what goes in. :)

Just got back from Spalding and i'm beginning to think as I unpack, what have I done. :of:D  Had an absolutely brilliant day which (as usual) went far too quickly, met up with loads of great people both familiar and new faces. Even though my parents took the appearance of pack horses for most of the afternoon they seemed to have really enjoyed themselves too and couldn't stop talking about the models they had seen or people they had met over the fish 'n' chips we were scoffing near York. Now just the small decision of what comes out of my cabinets and what goes in. :)

what did you get mate?

what did you get mate?

Just had a quick count up Paul and i've come home with 32 tractors all 1/32 scale. I'll post the specifics and photographs in the Spalding purchases thread, but i've come home with more Fendts and Fergies than any other make and also treat myself to my first DBP models ( both bubble cab blues ) which I can't take my eyes off. :)

Just had a quick count up Paul and i've come home with 32 tractors all 1/32 scale. I'll post the specifics and photographs in the Spalding purchases thread, but i've come home with more Fendts and Fergies than any other make and also treat myself to my first DBP models ( both bubble cab blues ) which I can't take my eyes off. :)

Thank goodness you had your parents there David - that's a lot of tractors .... we are looking forward to seeing them all!  :)

good choices david,ive been driving a fendt today,look forward to the pictures

Thank goodness you had your parents there David - that's a lot of tractors .... we are looking forward to seeing them all!  :)

I really appreciated them being there Jo, and was also capped they took such an interest the main hobby i've chosen to pursue and had a enjoyable time in doing so, i'll have them all photographed a little later as i'm still endeavouring to carefully unpack them at the moment.  :)

good choices david,ive been driving a fendt today,look forward to the pictures

Thanks Paul, the Fendts I bought look great lined up together, I ended up with examples from Wiking, Weise and Schuco. As for the Fergies I now have a nice big articulated Ertl 4900 through to a UH 35X. :) 

me ive been in lewes today early start to unload machine in the station then screw 2 piles in the ground then come home as some one forgot to hire the hyd hammer to knock in the wings in the ground

might have to go back next monday (another easy day ) ::)

Me and the other half went to the dogs trust today to finish off the adoption for our new dog her name is Holly and she is very nervous around humans at the moment this is her settling in at home

photos173.jpg

Ahh!

Today i did my first 'useful' tractor work, chain harrowing with IH 784 and Parmiter 4m harrow (though not exciting by theb standards around here).

Also constructing rudimentary head locking device for difficult ewes ::)

took a drive out to a garden centre yesterday, came back the scenic route round Haddenham/Wilburton, glorious views and tractors out working, gave me some inspiration i've been lacking!

today, took Harry to the kiddies place in Bar Hill, had lunch, now doing some work and viewing here :) :) :) :)