What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Plans for today are to power wash car wheels and arches and then same on trailer to get rid of the mud from last Sunday. Then need to put on two new tyres and wheels on trailer and keep the worst two of the four presently on as spares. The problem with the rims on the LT125 Ivor Williams I have is the rims are double skinned and eventually they leak air from the centres of the rims. Mind you the trailer is coming up for 18 years old in October and that's me replacing wheels 3 and 4.

Assuming the rain holds off might clean plugs and points on the Farmall A and take her for a run in preparation for local rally in two weeks time.

been decorating, well prepping for decorating, at the mother in laws, got my brother doing both rooms when we are away in sept, and to save him a bit of time we have pva'd coated the bare plaster walls, following the work done, and then got a coat of white matt all round to basicly seal the walls, just one wall left to do, which will be friday as we had to remove the old rad today, and thats it for me

I've been varnishing yet more bl**dy windows! At least the weather was right today, so I didn't get rained off.

Tomorrow Mrs Bigbear INSISTS that we go to Taunton to buy me some new shoes. "What's wrong witrh the ones I've got", I ask? "You've had them for too long and they are stuck together with superglue", she says. I dunno what's wrong with wives these days... I wonder if I can sneak off to look for a tractor or two while we're there...?

Oh yeah! I've got to buy some more varnish...

I've been varnishing yet more bl**dy windows! At least the weather was right today, so I didn't get rained off.

Tomorrow Mrs Bigbear INSISTS that we go to Taunton to buy me some new shoes. "What's wrong witrh the ones I've got", I ask? "You've had them for too long and they are stuck together with superglue", she says. I dunno what's wrong with wives these days... I wonder if I can sneak off to look for a tractor or two while we're there...?

Oh yeah! I've got to buy some more varnish...

Glad I'm not the only one that does that, I can't bear to throw footwear away!

had the tracker fitted to my van today, so no more stealth mode sadly, although had the office in stiches tonight when i walked in with a silver anti static bag on my head, and a large bit of sticky backed foil on the front lower regions , all looked a bit bemused till i said i aint driving that van now without protection, boss near as dam it fell of his chair and had to go to the loo he was laughing that much, so was the guy who did the presentation who was just saying bye to tham at the time didnt see him when i drove past first off