What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Heh much smaller scale I'm guessing but they do have a FMV-type log crane/trailer (Farmer C6,OD my camera says) + (?)Posch Leibnitz vertical splitter alongside other bits and bobs.

Gah I want your life Tris, when will you be selling it on Ebay? :angel:

:laugh: :laugh: Not yet, waiting for it to go up in value!!  ::):laugh:

Today we went off to Devon to pick up an MF590 with an 80 loader on it from a dealer near Tiverton, then on along to a farm near South Molton that had a sale a month or more ago to pick up a John Deere conventional baler and a Welgar RP120 round baler. We had to get the tractor so that I could load up the balers. Back at the yard we unloaded and then loaded up the lowloader with a 698 2wd, a 290 cab, a 590 cab,an engine, McConnel rear mounted forklift (a bloody tidy one too) and some cages full of spares, all destined for Cheffins, Cambridge. I am leaving at 4am on my tod to take it all up ready for Mondays sale and bring back the last two tractors from last months sale.

Night all!

Trip to Cheffins went like clockwork. Was up at the sale ground in Sutton, Cambs at 8am sharp but it did take three hours to get unloaded. Passed Captain Capon on the way up, just missed him on the way back though.

Much up there yet Tris?

Trip to Cheffins went like clockwork. Was up at the sale ground in Sutton, Cambs at 8am sharp but it did take three hours to get unloaded. Passed Captain Capon on the way up, just missed him on the way back though.

and missed Histon Produce completely  :of :'( :'( :'( :'(

near on all day in a 6ft squre jointing chamber, approx 18ft down underground, in about 2 ft of slurry / sweage mix, to deep for my wellies, so some bottle racks from the milki underneath me to keep me out, and it was raining so water coming in on me , not the nicest of days i must say

near on all day in a 6ft squre jointing chamber, approx 18ft down underground, in about 2 ft of slurry / sweage mix, to deep for my wellies, so some bottle racks from the milki underneath me to keep me out, and it was raining so water coming in on me , not the nicest of days i must say

What on earth were you doing Sean? bottle digging? mole imitations? practising for 'I'm a model tractor celebrity - get me outta here?...... :of

Much up there yet Tris?

Sh1t loads, Colm. . .. or is that loads of sh1t?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A lot of 3000 series Massey's this time around. A lot of the later stuff had not arrive yet but the older machinery section was lining up well.

and missed Histon Produce completely  :of :'( :'( :'( :'(

I do apologise Mr C  :-[ I want to pop in but I was on a straight run there and back so it is Swindon - Oxford - MK - Bedford - Huntingdon - Chatteris for me. If I take a load anywhere M25 orientated then I go past the door, time permitting. .... no sugar  ;)

Just finished plucking and gutting a Hen and Willy phesant from when I went beating yesterday, will be getting them in the oven in the next hour or so with some veg, roasts and baked pudding......... :P :P :P  ready for when the wife comes home from work.

Oh James I wish I was coming for tea at your place tonight. Can't beat a bit of pheasant once in a while. ;) ;)

What on earth were you doing Sean? bottle digging? mole imitations? practising for 'I'm a model tractor celebrity - get me outta here?...... :of

proving a faulty cable lenght, prob is as long as the cable went in today i will be back in the same hole for monday, and prob tuesday to, with that being mandated overtime due to staff off, fixing the problem with the final fix

for me, getting over a manic weekend, which started with a impromtue session friday night into sat morn with my brother and uncles before his wedding, folowed by 4 hrs sleep then up at 7 am saturday morning for taxi runs due to all of us still being a tad over the limit to drive( thank the lord i have a great school mate whos a taxi driver and does mates rates, wedding at 3 pm, and another session after till 2 am this morning, have no idea how much i drank, but aint got any change from 200 quid i took last night or the 100 quid friday night, but a dam good party and day in all, so well worth it

Bill and Manor Farm I can tell you it was perfection, I dont let them hang any more than a day or two and I think thats just right, with some nice roasted Maris pipers out of dads little plot it all went down very nicely and will be in regular supply now the seasons underway.

Oh James I wish I was coming for tea at your place tonight. Can't beat a bit of pheasant once in a while. ;) ;)

Sh1t loads, Colm. . .. or is that loads of sh1t?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A lot of 3000 series Massey's this time around. A lot of the later stuff had not arrive yet but the older machinery section was lining up well.

I do apologise Mr C  :-[ I want to pop in but I was on a straight run there and back so it is Swindon - Oxford - MK - Bedford - Huntingdon - Chatteris for me. If I take a load anywhere M25 orientated then I go past the door, time permitting. .... no sugar  ;)

Same as last month then Tris. Probably around 15 3000 series there in October.

Even I have visited his Lordship - no excuses here  ;D ;D

Passed through MK Monday evening.

TB test part 2 and all pass. I'm amazed at the vets's ability to spot the lump from a distance and when the animals are going through the run at speed.  They all behaved very well today and we were able to seperate then into their correct barns/pens for the winter with the minimum of faff.