What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

thats a big investment for a company, especialy when jd sales down this way seem to be down a bit, i am seeing a lot more new valtras  fendts mf's and nh's compaired to jd  of late, even combines seem to be heading that way with lots more claas and nh's appearing over the last few years, callington branch used to have 3 or 4 combines in most times i went, now your lucky to see one,

Today started writing Border Fine Arts - Part 4 for the Xmas edition of model farmer. Will be covering 15 figurines but so far I have only covered five. Second load of washing on and having a nosey on here before I get back to writing.

glad you had fun Paul.

as for me, crack out 1500words on ‘God cannot be omnipotent because he cannot sin.’ Discuss. then drive back to Liverpool tonight.

I'm currently on 1200 words and my second coffee of the day. Yes I'm procrastinating, but I'm procrastinating really fast.

best,

SpeedyGoonzales

glad you had fun Paul.

as for me, crack out 1500words on ‘God cannot be omnipotent because he cannot sin.’ Discuss. then drive back to Liverpool tonight.

I'm currently on 1200 words and my second coffee of the day. Yes I'm procrastinating, but I'm procrastinating really fast.

best,

SpeedyGoonzales

thanks goon,dont go very often,but always have a great day whatever the result

glad you had fun Paul.

best,

SpeedyGoonzales

and for those of us who cannot speak 'big wordy' and spent their time hanging around the chip shop when the English lessons were on ???  ;D:P

You silver tongued smoothy you  :-*

to describe God as omnipotent, is to give god the attribute of being all powerful, ie, able to cause the universe to exist from nothing, to sustain it and to act as the ruler of its morality.

to procrastinate is to do anything in an excuse not to do any work. for example rather than writing my essay i was checking posts on here!

been shuffling tractors about this afternoon , carried a mf65 skid unit out of the workshop & washed it , put it back in the middle so we can get round it to spray it.then we moved all the other tractors around trying to get them undercover without interfereing with the running of the farm , it took a long timeto sort because there are quite a few(2xmf 65's ,3x35;s a 135, 590,power major,db990 &the working ones mf6475 , mf6130 ,ford 5030 &manitou telehandler then my mate announces that he's bought another major off ebay last night , god knows where we're put that !!

Spent most of the day treating 3/4 herd for worms & resultant pathogens.  Fun chasing after cattle to seperate them but gets boring after 3 hours and the calfs were a pain to identify & catch. To add to my discomfort I got kicked twice, once in the thigh then once more painfully in the shin, and frequently gobbed at :P

Big day again tomorrow on the lowloader. Deliver an MF6160 north of Leek up in the Peak District. Then across to Oswestry to pick up an MF165, then back near Kidderminster to pick up an MF290 I think, then to a village near Pershore (near Evesham) I think to pick up an MF690 and an MF565.

Off to bed now!!

What a day! Left the yard at 04.30 and arrived at my destination at 08.30. Destination being a layby on top of the Peak District north of Leek. Weather? Sheet rain driven by a wind that nearly took me off my feet. Spent the rest of the day drying out, 165 loaded like a dream at Oswestry as did the 290 4wd at Kidderminster. Then at Evesham, in the dark and at the wrong end of the day a 575 which was ok & a non running 690 :-(  575 wouldn't pull it up the wet ramps (no winch cable at the moment) so had to get 290 off, drive 575 up, push 690 up with the 290 and then use a forklift to gain 6in to get the ramps up! Bit of a squeeze! Didn't get home. . . . . not that I mind when I'm parked up outside a pub on the A38 in Glos. . . . . . I think I've earned it!

Have one for me too please Tris...

I've had the pleasure of Pudding's (aka Matthew's) company today... what a smashing chaps he is too... he even bought me a couple of MF brochure from NZ bless him

I take it he is passing through on his way back to NZ. He emailed me last week to ask whereabouts in the UK I lived but Warrington must have been too far from where he was staying.