What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just had a call from the London eye operators Sean... they said if you want to go on it you will need to find another incredibly fat bloke to go in the opposite pod or they worry that the thing will strain the motor  :-\  ... they also said they can't put anyone else in your pod with you incase it does break down.. I think they are worried aboput people attempting to jump out  ;D:P:-*

They said a guy called channel ???? Was ment to be coming , but didn't answer his phone so we weren't allowed on :'( poor mothers heartbroken seeing as it was her 60th birthday today as well :laugh: :laugh:

They said a guy called channel ??? ? Was ment to be coming , but didn't answer his phone so we weren't allowed on :'( poor mothers heartbroken seeing as it was her 60th birthday today as well :laugh: :laugh:

:D :D  .ppppwwwtthhhhhhh

As for me up early to go and split and deliver some logs.. well.. watch lumpy do it at least  :-[  .. Oh and tip the trailer at work for the cattle for the 2nd time this week.. and I think it's frozen soild too  :of :'(

went subsoliling at 2am now back home as the frost has gone and the snow is melting so challenger not gripping.

got to put more shelves up in the model room to house more stuff.......... father xmas will bring loads i hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and got to go get wifes presents!!!! ??? ???

Today so far another two buckets of sand and salt sprinkled on drive and top of road to help melt away this horrible ice. Will have a walk down to the shop shortly for newspaper etc then well I need to clear the dining room of models and get the last month's purchases boxed up. A day for being inside in the warmth really.

Have just endured 3 hrs watching[glow=red,2,300] men dressed in drag dancing and singing not 6 ft away in front of me[/glow], tip lads never let the wife book tickets for a show on your behalf especially FRONT row ones at a show like presilla queen of the desert  :-[:-[ :-[

so it was like standing in front of the mirror then sean

Ice Road Hobbits!

comedy genius.. nearly spat my coffee for that one. superb  :D :D :D :D

I have also been doing a bit of splitting and delivering... Tris would be ashamed of me... been at it since about 10am... made 4.5 bags so far.. delivered 2... need 7 by the day is out... 2.5 bags to go and I'll be in thge chair pushing out Zzzzzz's ... if Mrs F will let me

comedy genius.. nearly spat my coffee for that one. superb  :D :D :D :D

I have also been doing a bit of splitting and delivering... Tris would be ashamed of me... been at it since about 10am... made 4.5 bags so far.. delivered 2... need 7 by the day is out... 2.5 bags to go and I'll be in thge chair pushing out Zzzzzz's ... if Mrs F will let me

felt a bit mean, but i really couldn't resist!

I had a neighbour from the back asking if I had a cover he could borrow since a seal in his conservatory roof was leaking. Well all the neighbours seem to come to me when they need summit out of the ordinary ;) ;)

Well I was able to locate a used Costco cover I had on the temporary tractor shed shack I had kept and stored in the Farmall A shed. After wading through the snow I located the cover and went round and put the cover over the conservatory roof for Jim since well he must be nearing 80 and had a major heart operation a year ago. You really have got to help out the older folk in times like this and hope that some day folk will do the same for me  :-\

so it was like standing in front of the mirror then sean

terrible steve thats why i keep away from mirrors

just home now, caught a earlier train ,so now chilled out after a stressfull day yesterday, worth it mind, lost no money from the snow, plus my mother really really enjoyed the show even if i found it a bit uncomfortable to watch, just not my thing really, but her choice for her birthday