What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Same here, just back from sunny Poland.

Ahh yeah, i been to the south of France, my mum was amazed at how we were supposed to be taking holiday photos, yet i was sat at the edge of a building site taking pictures of a yellow manitou because i'd never seen a yellow manitou before!

Ahh yeah, i been to the south of France, my mum was amazed at how we were supposed to be taking holiday photos, yet i was sat at the edge of a building site taking pictures of a yellow manitou because i'd never seen a yellow manitou before!

Ah yes,I was getting funny looks for taking plant and agri vehicle photos. Most unusual for me was seeing a skid steer Bobcat with a breaker attachment!

Extremely busy today the doctor is having me do daily exercise to jolt or shock my bum heart.  It been working well keeping me moving along because of my delicate sensibility :angel:  it takes a pretty good jolt. Foruntatly I have just the med.  one look at the fellow below and bang on, the old tickers takes off....the only side effect is nightmares this bloke moves to the States :-\ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sean8.jpg

Extremely busy today the doctor is having me do daily exercise to jolt or shock my bum heart.  It been working well keeping me moving along because of my delicate sensibility :angel:  it takes a pretty good jolt. Foruntatly I have just the med.  one look at the fellow below and bang on, the old tickers takes off....the only side effect is nightmares this bloke moves to the States :-\ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sean8.jpg

I'm glad that a picture of Sean makes your pulse race Rick.........it must be LOVE!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

took Harry to TNS in Littleport where he saw......

a Massey Ferguson (Speach is improving!!)

a yellow Cat Massey Ferguson

and yes, you've guessed it

a green Fendt Massey Ferguson!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dont try correcting him, he's always right!!  ;D ;D ;D

mike if you think i love that old  wrinkled old sod you are sorely mistaken

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He's lying, in the closet covering up......he truly loves Americans..He can't wait till they come to port...... :laugh: :laugh:

looks just like one of my normal posts to be honest :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D :D  - Ineeed it does Sean

Clearly you've known about the weighted average cost of capital for a lot longer than we have

I thought the answer was about 2.5 kilograms ... possibly 3  :-[:P

spent the morning gardening, fit 800 litres of bark in the c2. the back end looked a bit low...never mind, then went to health and safety training at work "timber mills are full of sharp and or heavy objects waiting to dismember/kill you." now veged out on the sofa... looking forward to tomorrow at 3pm when i go back for some more training!

i know about weighted, its arround my waist line ;D ;D ;D ;D  capital, thats london, cost who cares i will buy it no matter what

:D :D  .. the forumla says you have to add VD ... ergh.... yuck... may I suggest Milo that you wear rubber gloves and treat this forumla with great caution.. don't even think of scratching any 'southerly itch' before you've disposed of the gloves safely and washed your hands too  :of :of :of:-[