What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Restoring one of my dog-enhanced carver chairs.  Crude but effective - wood filler to fill the tooth marks, rub down with fine sandpaper, stain and then dark tan shoe polish.  I now have to look hard to see where it has been chewed. 

The other carver has a little more work to do as one of the arms has lost its end.

Been up to the other side of Andover and back today, Sylvanian Families event my youngest daughter wanted to go to - Well it is her Birthday  :)

Stocked up on some Wiltshire delicacies at Reeve the baker in Amesbury, and nipped into Hindon

Tomorrow Tractor rally at Fraddon weather permitting  :-\

Been up to the other side of Andover and back today, Sylvanian Families event my youngest daughter wanted to go to - Well it is her Birthday  :)

Stocked up on some Wiltshire delicacies at Reeve the baker in Amesbury, and nipped into Hindon

Tomorrow Tractor rally at Fraddon weather permitting  :-\

and you did not drop in to see me? 

I assume you went to Whitchurch for the event

went to the East of England show today.....to be honest, i wasn't as impressed as a few years back.....seem to have lost its appeal to me, also a lot less stalls than previous years? :'( :-\ :-\

good to see the army motorbike stunt team though, Harry enjoyed that, and the classic and modern machinery.....Harry went to the JD combine, said its a 'dum deere' and then said 'Where's the Massey Ferguson one, i want one'....blokes face was a picture! ;D ;D ;D

got him well trained! :D :D :D :D

Been trying to get grass in the past two days... should only be a one day job, Hopefully tomorrow will finish it! 3 days at it!!!..

Ground is soaking!! Trailers sliding, Nearly rolled 2 twice, 416s on two wheels trying to rescue one, Tractors stuck, Spinning in 4wd going the road, struggling to climb the concrete lane in 4wd, tractors and trailers going clean sideways down hills, effluent running out of clamp like a river. Had to call in a digger to make a trench to clear the effluent!

I'll be glad to see the back of this job!  :-\

Delivered two loads of logs, took the TM140 bonnet into Devizes for a new coat of blue as it's flaking bad. Then managed to fill about half of the Easterby 12t trailer with 12" logs. Tomorrow I am off to Essex to pick up an MF575, MF590 and a TW35! Leave at 4am. . . so it's bed for me shortly.  :)

Yes deal  :P  everything is so dry with us we are struggling to keep grass growth

Done. A lot of the maize around us could do with a good few days with sun and no wind.

As for today: a german exam in the morning, followed by some cleaning out of troughs when i got home. Some more scheduled for tomorrow i believe.

That silage would be rubbish when the pits opened would'nt it. ???

Its a big beef man, so quality isn't that big a problem  ;)  ::)  And the way the water and effluent was running today would tell you its wet! Underground tank was only a quarter full and now is full! two 1600g tanker loads and it was still running like a river!  :of  All of only 135 acre!

How much rain have you had over there Blake? and could you send some to us? we are 3 weeks off 2nd cut and grass is looking terrible  :-\

Far to much! was stupid to cut it, but farmers orders!  :-\  Rain was bouncing in the empty trailers! The hills we were on would Soon tighten a few drivers  ;)  :D  I had a fight with a trailer but I won!  ;D

Cleaning my golf clubs this morning as we are off on our annual 3 day trip colloquially known as "Death by Golf" tomorrow. 3 courses in 3 days with 27 holes on each day, this year we are going to Harlech, Nefyn and Porthmadog in North Wales (plus beer in the evenings of course).

Sounds good Mike! I've really got into golf over the past month or so. For some reason I find it quite relaxing (apart from when I shank it!) What sort of score will you be aiming for at the end?