What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Out and about delivering logs and gradually running out if steam no thanks to the chesty cough I picked up Toytrac. Hitting it hard with ad many legal drugs as I can. The boss however just said "Ere, go home and go to bed, I'm not trying to sound mean but you look like s**t"!!

• Like 1

Stacking logs! Had 4 cu metres delivered late Saturday: was at Toytrac Sunday, recovering on Monday (although I managed to stack approx 1 cu metre, working on Tuesday so today I stacked some more. About 1 cu metre remaining and I am too tired to care!

Stacking logs! Had 4 cu metres delivered late Saturday: was at Toytrac Sunday, recovering on Monday (although I managed to stack approx 1 cu metre, working on Tuesday so today I stacked some more. About 1 cu metre remaining and I am too tired to care!

you should have got trissys lot to deliver it for you sue, for a pack of thacthers gold he would have stacked that up for you no worrys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

I'd have wanted to drink it by the time I'd stacked it thougj, Sean!! :D :D

For me today it has been a mixed bag. In at 7.15am and out in the artic just down near Shaftesbury to collect a 590, 590 4wd loader, 699 4wd loader and a road compressor, leaving a 565 therw for another day. Back to the yard for a mid morning cuppa. Next job down to Surrey in the rigid, just off the M25 to pick up a Massey drot and back to yard. Mid afternoon cuppa and load the artic with Scania chassis cab 4x2 and head for Sheerness. Currently sat in Poland ... Clacket Lane on a break before my last punt up to Sheerness for the night. Good job I'm feeling better!

Hope you get some better luck soon, Andy. What brought that on?

Drove down to Glasgow too look at a to look at a hitachi tracked dumper fitted with a hiab, which will hopefully be arriving some point next week, will be getting used for fencing jobs, then back to the office going through a stack of paper work, then organising for one of the low loaders to get a respray, happy days!

Edited by HWS PLANT HIRE