What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

may well have to "work" that day, step daughter fuming with him, given the little one in the house for a start, just smacks of pure ******* to say the least , no reply to the wifes text yet, hes prob a bit scared to be honest given what she sent, afterall, she did have his prize rs2000 cubed at a scrap yard when he left her, along with 2 old bsa bikes as revenge

Cubing an RS2000 what a sin Sean ...but well shows how angry she was...you had better not step of of line in case the same thing happens to the beamer ;D ;D

Well have had a busy time of late had a really enjoyable long weekend in Northern Ireland and have been doing some chainsaw work cutting up a fallen beech tree and a fallen Ash for my day for the next couple of years firewood and splitting the logs by hand.

I am back at work now, busy here as well currently preparing for a dive vessel intervention campaign. Luckily no problem with our Helicopters as we do not fly in helicopters from Aberdeen and they are not the EC225's they are the S92.

I hear another model of Super Puma had to ditch due to gearboz failure. Too many are going the same way it would seem?

May be a lot more Ash trees to cut up in the next ten years.... :(

Yes getting all too common with the Super Pumas Bond have just purchased 16 S92 which are of the same family as the Black Hawk.

Yes this one was blown down and was in good condition but not sure how long they will stay like that, we still have quite a few elm trees.

Let's hope the new 'copters follow the same trait as the well proven Hawk then.

Dutch Elm didn't reach you in quite the same severity then? All being well this Ash Die Back won't either. I certainly hope it doesn't everywhere.

Came back from a weeks holiday in a lovely cottage at Tolpuddle, Dorset today. Catching up on several pages of unreads now.

Hope this Ash tree disease doesn't take hold - they are the main species of decent size tree in these parts.

Beautiful little place, Mark. Hope you had a nice break there. We use Ash for kindling so we find a lot of well priced Ash come our way soo but at what cost? I'm sure if there is going to be a lot of the stuff and the price plummets, every Tom, **** & Harry will have a go at the log job. Rather just see the tree's remain standing to be honest.

spent 4 hrs last night, and another 4 tonight sorting the laptop, seems it was a virus?? but no idea where from, that got past the security software, basicly created a fake screen trying to tell me my harddrive had crashed and pay "microsoft" to get a license to restore it. be ware its iffy as hell, and pretty potent, took 3 system restores, then a good bit of tinkering to recover all my pics documents and internet favs ,all of them were there but it hid them and it took some real hunting to track them down . the macaffe has found them and sorted it ,well so it claims, but after sorting and looking at the microsoft forum it seems its very common right now

spent 4 hrs last night, and another 4 tonight sorting the laptop, seems it was a virus?? but no idea where from, that got past the security software, basicly created a fake screen trying to tell me my harddrive had crashed and pay "microsoft" to get a license to restore it. be ware its iffy as hell, and pretty potent, took 3 system restores, then a good bit of tinkering to recover all my pics documents and internet favs ,all of them were there but it hid them and it took some real hunting to track them down . the macaffe has found them and sorted it ,well so it claims, but after sorting and looking at the microsoft forum it seems its very common right now

Well done for persisting with that, I don't know if I would have the patience and would probably still be tearing my hair out..

Had the new jcb 8018 in at the sign writers, then home to a roast piri piri chicken, Yorkshire puds, kilted sasauges,mashed and roast tatties, mrs is definetly wanting something, never normally this good to me

another 12 hr day at work ,now done a average 60 hr week for the last 5 weeks, and its just getting busier each week, had 3 calls today alone asking me to confirm my next off day ,next saturday and tommorrow plus any evening ot i can do , got dates to meet for 4 exhange areas all before the end of jan,3 of them they havnt even started to cable yet and we have now picked up a good chunk of devon plus 3 big exchanges to do in plymouth as well as half of cornwall where we should be

Would love to see that in action!!

Where I go in Wales with the hay there is a big road project on. On site is an old Morooka with a post banger on the back corner and a platform where the dumper would go for stakes and wire, tools and so on. Looks like a bloody good tool for the job.

For me, walk Zia, bit of hedgetrimming, paint the front bedroom too with a bit of luck.

We have the dumper lying in the yard but there's no work coming in for it, thought about fitting a larger hiab on it but there only thoughts, depending on the work this one gets over the next couple of works I might add another to the fleet,

Well after a spot of fencing this morning, I took all the old fence posts and a few pallets up to the local football pitches were there having there annual bonfire and fireworks display tomorrow, all ways do something for them each year wether its a shot of a forklift or a tractor and trailer, so this year they were pleased for the 60/70 fence posts I brought up for them this year, they weren't so happy when I turned up with the tracked hitachi and trundled at break neck speeds over there pitches