What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Diddly squat here , planning a nice big fry up for tea as both still full this morning , and maybe a bit more on the new layout house later as tv seems boring tonight

TV has been **** all the way through to be honest, hasn't it mate? We have watched a couple of things, Mrs Browns Boys being one which really was top notch but other than that it has all been a bit crap.

• Like 1

it has mate, even on sky which is unusal to be honest ,never mind,been a really quiet day to be honest as shes been in bed since lunchtime with a real stinker of a cold to :  : :'(  so not even been out for a walk while i keep her topped up with a few hot toddys and what ever she wants  

been putting a new rear axle seal in our 4cylinder mf 35 & started on a water pump problem on my mates petrol/tvo major , nothing too serious but suffering from a lack of motivation!
I think I must have a water pump problem too then! :D

finally got the flu bug thats hit my family this xmas :-

Never a good one to get....,and worse still when New Year is coming up.,,,David...anyway on a positive note I wish you and your family a Merry and Prosperous New Year. 8)