What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

4 hours ago, MadMark said:

Well I've just got in and I 'm  100% wasted as I've been out with friends and still got an exmas party to go to saturday night . For some reason I have now been given the nick name of "Greengrass"  out of Heartbeat:of

Well then Greengrass hows your head this morning ,is it thumping

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎07‎:‎52‎:‎08, MadMark said:

My head is OK smithy no thumping going on here

That's good cant have you under the weather ,sorry for late reply as I never got home till way past midnight and was back up at 5-30 am this morning as I had a lorry in for wheat only now got 5min to spare

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

No worries smithy, I don't suffer from hangovers, got the Christmas party tomorrow night at the charity shop I help out at, god know's what's going to happen as they are as mad as me>:D

I am on taxi duties tonight for a good mate as he is out on a Christmas party up at Ipswich Town football club restaurant driving in town tonight has been a nightmare as there is a xmas festival on should be better when I go back about midnight    

• Like 1

left home at 6am yesterday to pick up martyn then on to meet Goody and his mate Dell-Boy Tony and spent a real good-fun day at Andys M=M Auction bought a few things had a good laugh with the lady that served us lunch (I think one of us may have pulled) by the time we stopped for a evening meal and got home it was well past midnight  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smithy said:

left home at 6am yesterday to pick up martyn then on to meet Goody and his mate Dell-Boy Tony and spent a real good-fun day at Andys M=M Auction bought a few things had a good laugh with the lady that served us lunch (I think one of us may have pulled) by the time we stopped for a evening meal and got home it was well past midnight  

Was she fit?