What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

1 hour ago, smithy said:

When you say turf trigger what is it as turf to me is a length of grass rolled up to be re-laid , is it peat dug out by hand dried then used instead of wood on your fire   

Yes cut out off a bog and let dry then draw it home put it into shed to use in the house fire .. 

• Like 1

Went 4 miles down the road to pick up this steel for my mates at Barking Forge then when back in my yard I am unloading it as I took on the job of rubbing it down and painting it with red oxide at this moment I don't now what they are for but I now were they are going so will find out , the hole lot weigh just over 6 ton each one is 9 meters long so as you can see I had to be carful on corners as it swung out a bit 

20160509_092453.jpg

20160509_092511.jpg

20160509_092540.jpg

20160509_102602.jpg

20160509_102624.jpg

• Like 6

Down in Suffolk today and for the next two days at Otley College running a telescopic forklift training course for them, back again next week for 3 days to do another one. Bit of travelling but nice place to work. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Just been boxing up and photographing a load of 1/32 models for one job lot to go on ebay. Last lot I don't mind getting rid of as the rest I want to keep.

Send me on photos off the job lot you have forsale ??

4 hours ago, Gav836 said:

Down in Suffolk today and for the next two days at Otley College running a telescopic forklift training course for them, back again next week for 3 days to do another one. Bit of travelling but nice place to work. 

Don't forget to get your passport stamped other wise we don't let you out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Do you think we should let him in more likely smithy? and what with Sean heading this way at the end of the month we need to go on lock down then;);D

If they let you live there then anyone's welcome>:D:P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MadMark said:

Do you think we should let him in more likely smithy? and what with Sean heading this way at the end of the month we need to go on lock down then;);D

I think Gav is ok its Sean we have to worry about 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MadMark said:

No point going to sp models at Snetterton Sean, according to their website the shop has closed 

http://www.spmodels.co.uk/

Oh nuts, what the whole place or just the online stuff ??? Promised the little one we would take her there to, I know there's been rumours about owing money for a few years now, 

15 hours ago, MadMark said:

Looks like they closed down as far back as January from what I have seen on the web Sean

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186342-d4885921-Reviews-Snetterton_Market-Norwich_Norfolk_East_Anglia_England.html

Snetterton closed for good at the end of February this year, it was an impressive place filled full of half finished displays there was always more staff than customers when I have been there. Don't know what happened to the stock? But the last time I was there all the UH and Britains had been replaced with puzzels.  

• Like 1

Been keeping a low profile today,after all our plans were scuppered by the highways agency and contractors, they shut the A38 last night to blow a bridge down,and recover it all, been passing it all the week and half of it was read to go was closed at 19.00 last night and ment to open again at 07.00 today,at present plymouths gridlocked due to it still being closed,theses pics were taken about a hour  ago , so looks like it will be a while yet.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Having some really good fun on these two, the red garrett has been on here before, the blue garrett is a new purchase from the Cheffins Keeley Collection sale yesterday, although I think the Scammell Explorer in the sale would have been even more fun to have :DIMG_20160515_171053.jpg

IMG_20160515_171101.jpg

IMG_20160515_171110.jpg

• Like 8