What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Not that I'm nosey or anything, well I am really, but just wondered what we were all up to through out the world at this busy time of year ??? ???

Me and me mate delivered 310 bales of hay to a farm this morning. Then after lunch we mowed off another 12 acres for hay and then we went and round baled and wrapped up 10 acres of haylage for some horsey folk. I'm glad i'm charging ?6 a bale as we only got 3 bales to the acre :-\ :-\ :o :o

See it's simple :D :D

Well this is yesterday now I guess... But

Got up at 9.30am (after being up at 4.00am all week - Ahhh Heaven)... went to work... had a cuppa with my right hand man... wandered down to my mate Clives workshop... ahd two more cuppa's... put my cabinet together... fetched our 7.5 tonne lorry and went to Clive shop in Cambridge (6 miles away)... boxed up some (well loads) of models from his old model shop... loaded  the counter on the lorry and took it back to his workshop (where his new shop will be)... had some bacon butties whilst watching the qualifying (bloody red things  >:() - went back to the workshop... installed the counter (had quite a few more cuppa's during this time)... went home.. sat in the garden... logged on the FTF... watched Telly, bath and then went to bed.

Today.. nothing yet... just got up and had a nice long bath... that's about it - work later for an hour or so just to do the order and show my face  :-\

spent all sat at the the out laws....oh how fun that was :( :( :(::):D :D :D :D

today, bu@@er all so far but looking forward to a week without the boss in the house ;D ;D ;D

There is a big Steam and tractor even on near Thetford today... weeting I think it's called

There is a big Steam and tractor even on near Thetford today... weeting I think it's called

Thats the one, Weeting steam rally and country fair, been on since Friday morning, entry is ?7 for adults don't know about OAP concessions Marky sorry ::) ::):D :D :D;)

she has plans for today, gotta drive her around to get bits for the week... :( :( :(....driving lessons for her birthday i think :D :D :D :D ::)

blimey you aint got her driving yet ben??? best get that sorted mate,saves on taxis if you make her drive on your nights out

Have a word with Mrs P for me will you sean..... :(

Mowed off another 15 acres this morning, which was then tedded out straight away along with the other 25 acres of hay downed from yesterday. Delivered 17 bales of round bale haylage to a mate who unloaded me with his Manitou (sounds filthy don't it :-\ ;D) then went off and started stacking some conventional bales as we had 12 acre all rowed up ready to bale.

Another hectic day bought to you by NCC :D :D :D