What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been up working in bath today, nice 3 hrs each way after getting stuck in the diverted traffic from the shooting just of the motorway, back up bristol again tomorrow,in the centre somewhere, and it seems to ne brostol and bath again next week, certainly clocking the miles/tesco club points up with this new job 

2 minutes ago, Mike R said:

My brother has a small holding plus does contract work for the farms around here.

also got a Fordson supermajor which I've  used a few times when he gets busy.

He clearly has impeccable taste in tractors. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 844john said:

If ever a tractor deserves "classic" status then the snoopy is the one in my opinion. Absolutely lovely David, the sad thing is they don't make them like that any more!

Awesome tractor, not all that many around, especially UK original imports. This one came from the states 20 years ago, and works alongside a pair of Case IH 956Xls on this farm. :) 

• Like 1

I ordered some parts for a Belarus tractor the other week and a few days ago the dealer rung me up to say he had got them and he would be passing mine that afternoon and would drop them in I was keeping a eye out for a van did not expect them to be delivered in this  

20171019_155245.jpg

20171019_155312.jpg

• Like 2