What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Feeling like one of Santa's elves today, been making a Christmas present for a one of the family, almost finished:)

WP_20171207_15_46_52_Pro (2).jpg

You've made a grand tidy job of those john. Haven't seen them built together like that before. 

• Like 1

been castle cary today, seem to have seen loads of gen 1/2 ford 10 series in 2wd format for some reason, and on the way back in a yard 2 40ft container wagons being loaded up with tractors,pushed in with a old jcb loadall, guess someones had a clear out,as i could see 8/9 sat waiting to go in .also managed to miss the carnage on the m5 ,been closed both ways since about 3 /4 ish due to some incident ,still is, very lucky to slip through before all the diverted traffic got to me 

i saw that just now mark, only take a min or two in luck eh, i thought it was busy with traffic coming out of honiton ,i am guessing where they came across from cullompton , but didnt really give it any thought as it was all moving ok, then heard about the closure 20 mins later 

7 minutes ago, mb86 said:

John - I think you could have got another barrow full on the back of that load. :D

That's just a part load Martin, once it's about a foot above the cab then you know you've stacked it well;), that's about the limit of how high the JCB will reach! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 844john said:

Looks very festive with you there Smithy, I think we're one of the few parts of the country that hasn't got any snow!

Yes it started to snow at about 5am this morning but by 7am it was raining till about 9ish then it turned back to heavy snow till about lunchtime was in my barn all morning and spilt this wood this afternoon

• Like 1