What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

8 hours ago, smithy said:

That is a wonderful  view to have Paul and in that sunshine your tractor stands out 

Cheers Smithy, its the spot my dad picked as to where he wanted to rest,  gets a good view but be hellish wild in winter :)

11 hours ago, jmd said:

no i didnt manage any loads paul they had a break down just after i took this picture and didnt get going again until day after. dont think ive got any pictures of 804 but miight have one of 854 rowing up from a few years back

Thats a bad do John, happen you'll get out on her at 2nd cut if we get some rain... i know Dave Charnley said that when they took the 804 in part ex half the splines had worn on pto with all the use on the chopper, be a grand sight to see and hear would an 804 working hard.....

14 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Very nice to get out on that beast. Love a Marshall tractor. Had one one greenside years ago. We bought it of a dairy farmer over at eagles field Scottish boarders. He had a second home stord in his garage that he said was the very last one that came off the production line. Think it was old b red or d reg something like that. Used to love the sound and whistle of them.. 

Cheers Lee, aye they sound well yes admitted they have their faults but you forget about them once she starts purring away ;)

• Like 2

What do you think of the fendt? I'd love to have a drive in one and work in one for a day. Though I still do like the older tractors 100 series jd old school stuff now. But the technology in them things are mad you can get left behind a bit and it's harder to work with. Cool shots cant wait till were cutting and turning grass but were a long way off yet.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

What do you think of the fendt? I'd love to have a drive in one and work in one for a day. Though I still do like the older tractors 100 series jd old school stuff now. But the technology in them things are mad you can get left behind a bit and it's harder to work with. Cool shots cant wait till were cutting and turning grass but were a long way off yet.. 

Yes the fendt very good for use for them small farm . 

Going round the meadows to remove the wind blown branches before the grass starts to grow. 20200529_132935.thumb.jpg.aac64c77bd6ccc8abfaa159e5913ad08.jpg

Shouldn't be doing jobs for my brother as my son is classed as high risk with this virus. But if I stay indoors anymore I think I'll crack up. 

Edited by L33 DA17ON
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, jmd said:

i take it you mean the blue bonnet david:D

That blue bonnet line be a familar view for you though John, would make a good photo of yours and Martins tractors together :) Have you still not found a pair of replacement side panels Martin? i see they still missing in your photo after that scum robbed them off you  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

That blue bonnet line be a familar view for you though John, would make a good photo of yours and Martins tractors together :) Have you still not found a pair of replacement side panels Martin? i see they still missing in your photo after that scum robbed them off you  

They would Paul, might be in need of an extra tractor for a day or two before too long. 

Ive found a pair of panels, they are fairly easy to et hold of, but just need to get on and sort the job out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 844john said:

Did you find that you used to have an allergic reaction when you were sat in a blue cab David, I know I still suffer!:D

Admittedly it was just for three weeks , just got a start at that farm  when f&m hit allendale , got laid off on 25th of August n three days later got a job on the council , they had blues too but now all case 

• Like 2

got a little bored today, need to get to a model shop to get bits to finish the silo, ,Monday with luck if the one round the corner actually opens,  and i cant finish the piggery refurb, again due to materials,,so did something i swore i wouldn't do until i finished the above two,  i started the granary build, only drawn out on the ply, and floor slabs laid and weighted up to set ,  worked out how many blocks i need and set it to make it even blocks all round, so building the base should be quicker with luck,  apparently hobbycraft opens monday as well ,so i can get the timber framing with luck as well, i did order that online with them 3 weeks ago, but it went missing in the post, and since then they have been out of stock .