What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

It was quite fine today for round 2 of the East Yorks Cross-Country league up and down the Wolds near South Cave.

Only got 1/2 the trellis up with new posts etc in the garden this afternoon right past when it got dark and started raining so the boss wasn't pleased and I'm absolutely creamcrackered now !!!

Went for a walk for Classic Tractor and Farmer Weekly down the shops with her and the niece then came back and helped father-in-law take the Quicke loader off of his little Case 4210 ready to have the loader repsprayed and the tractor off to TH Whites for a service  :)

Sorry FB I must have been watching a different match!!! You were lucky it was only 3!! Why didn't he play Gerrard? :D :D :D;) ;)

he has it in his heads that he should play on the right ::). after the 1st goal went in they just didnt play. Not the usual Liverpool of last season

Went over my mates farm to find out the low down, got two mornings work over there this wk. Came home,got annoyed over the timing of job a la perfect within 10mile of my home. Finding out more anyway though. Then had a baguette and two Stoford Press's down the local. Now sat in the queue leading upto j9 of the M40 on my way to Bedford again.

Not a LHR Mart (left hand reverser)

It has a shuttle lever on the right by the Powrquad gears.

I turned down a MF 6465 Dynashift to use the JD, had to take the loader off and I cleaned it out for an afternoon. No regrets.

Sean, no emergency stops on blind bends but I had a pensioner in a 306 play a game of chicken with me, then made me reverse, Nothing i could do I was on my test so I gave way  ::) which involved reversing a fair way when she had to reverse about 100 yds.

Never mind, all passed.

Cheers folks.

Not a LHR Mart (left hand reverser)

It has a shuttle lever on the right by the Powrquad gears.

I turned down a MF 6465 Dynashift to use the JD, had to take the loader off and I cleaned it out for an afternoon. No regrets.

Sean, no emergency stops on blind bends but I had a pensioner in a 306 play a game of chicken with me, then made me reverse, Nothing i could do I was on my test so I gave way  ::) which involved reversing a fair way when she had to reverse about 100 yds.

Never mind, all passed.

Cheers folks.

aint that just typical eh mate, bet she didnt flinch either, just sat there looking at you

was at work this morning then went with my mate to take there bateman hi low sprayer to york machinary sale, went in this volvo fh12 480 globetrotter then called and picked a 360 digger up from a farm and took it back to there yard, hundreds of lots up for auction at york 2morro, mainly scrap! saw a nice mf 3125 with mf loader and there was a rarely seen mf 9240 on an S reg plate :o poor bugger who buys that!

Carting manure to some allotments in chaddesden, Derby city centre near enough. Rough as hell it is, if you stop yer tractor they'll have it up on bricks within the minute, running on 60 inch rims see 8);D, Was originally supposed to take 4 loads but ended up taking 7 with another 2 load tomorrow as once one person has some they all want some. Where theres muck theres money :D :D :D

Spent the morning in my mates 06 plate 531-70 feeding his cattle hay and barley straw as he has been up York machinery sale buying a 290 and an MB trac 1000. Now sat in traffic near Lieghton Buzzard, en route to Bedford again.

what you doing in Bedford now ??? ???