What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

you will have to get started to, do a father and daughter team ,buy a nice big  horse truck ect

Nah... been there done that. Just want to see him do well now - especially as starting eventing at 60 is such a challenge. I much prefer supporting him and getting towed around the collecting ring by his excitable horsey (grief my arms are aching::))

Today I have been doing as much as possible in the chicken shed ready for the hens. Still a few jobs to do but they're the ones we can do around the birds as and when. Two artics just turned up, a Volvo FH12 & a Scania 420 both with rear steer flatbeds and Moffets. I've left them to unload the stillages in to the shed, in the morning we have to get them all out and up onto the floors. Then the drivers can load up their cages and head to their next port of call. :)

I was coming through a village with my fully loaded dump trailer when a discovery was coming at me with some speed, followed by a police car with the blues on, I thought the dicovery was going fast to find somewhere to pull in to let the police car past, so I was looking for somewhere to pull in when the police man indicated me to stop and pointed at the discovery, so I reversed my dump trailer across the road so the disco couldnt get past, then they both hop out, smash matey's window, turn his dicovery off, drag him out, handcuff him and sat him in the car, I watched all this from my seat, was like something off of police camera action  :D :D, he got arrested for theft and driving over the limit (he could hardly stand) I got a thanks from the bobby's, and gave them my details as a witness, and 20 mins later carried on! Eventful day! Done my bit for the community, Kev & Robbo will be proud  ;)