What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I was coming through a village with my fully loaded dump trailer when a discovery was coming at me with some speed, followed by a police car with the blues on, I thought the dicovery was going fast to find somewhere to pull in to let the police car past, so I was looking for somewhere to pull in when the police man indicated me to stop and pointed at the discovery, so I reversed my dump trailer across the road so the disco couldnt get past, then they both hop out, smash matey's window, turn his dicovery off, drag him out, handcuff him and sat him in the car, I watched all this from my seat, was like something off of police camera action  :D :D, he got arrested for theft and driving over the limit (he could hardly stand) I got a thanks from the bobby's, and gave them my details as a witness, and 20 mins later carried on! Eventful day! Done my bit for the community, Kev & Robbo will be proud  ;)

Sorry Luke - misse dout on this post - go on yer!

just back from a young farmers dairy judging practise ;)

Do you do all of your Stock Judging as different competitions then? I'm organising our club and open competition for the end of this month, just can't seem to get the interest from the juniors in Stock Judging. :(;):)

driving one of Marky F's vans ;):)

remember to remove the tracker when your taking pics on route! ;) ;)... i wont tell him! ;) ;) ;D

oh and drop some onions off if your on the cottenham delivery!

Trying to wade through a never ending pile of technical edits and client reviews. HELP!!!!! :o

Also got 2 new national operators to join our team so trying to give them training as well.

Roll on 6 o clock think I need a beer or 2  ;D  ;D

A proper farming day today. Fed round the cattle with the auger bucket on the loadall, strawed them all down with the Lucas G on the 7840, cultivated the ground where the chicken muck was, got set up for the mobile mill mix guy and now going to cultivate that ground again before lunch. :(

I think posting pictures on here would tell him that ;):D :D

You won't see much farming in deepest darkest Watford at 5am I bet  :D :D :D

And I saw that post Homles... I'll be putting some thinly diced onion through your letterbox on my way home tonight  ;D:D :D :D

You won't see much farming in deepest darkest Watford at 5am I bet  :D :D :D

And I saw that post Homles... I'll be putting some thinly diced onion through your letterbox on my way home tonight  ;D:D :D :D

you sending him to Watford....oh deere, the M11/A1/M25 to deal with :D :D :D

can you make it Red Onion please ;D ;D ;D ;D