What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Rang up BT two days ago  - told then I could get a better deal elsewhere.

Got my package upgraded and asked for a wireless router as mine was so out of date!! After a bit of persuading I've now got a free!! BT home hub.

Connected it all up this afternoon, after 4 hours of swearing we now have wireless internet!!

This is my first ever post from the lappy wireless!!

I know most of you all have this already, but I'm chuffed to bits I finally got it going! :-[

It was ok after I stopped trying to connect to next doors hub! :D :D :D

Rang up BT two days ago  - told then I could get a better deal elsewhere.

Got my package upgraded and asked for a wireless router as mine was so out of date!! After a bit of persuading I've now got a free!! BT home hub.

Connected it all up this afternoon, after 4 hours of swearing we now have wireless internet!!

This is my first ever post from the lappy wireless!!

I know most of you all have this already, but I'm chuffed to bits I finally got it going! :-[

It was ok after I stopped trying to connect to next doors hub! :D :D :D

easy done mate she did that when she set her new lappy up on ours :D

Worked 1330-2100, didn't seem to stop today; was showing a girl from the agency the ropes, and had to make a couple of visits to the pharmacy over at Shelton, the mental hospital - not too far away but got wet both times in the drizzle!  Watched a bit of the Big Brother near riot (sorry) and flicked through Classic Tractor - now I'm looking at cheesey 70's music on youtube!

Watching i player boss is out the office today in Baku at a meeting. Have got to go on site later to check that a valve has been installed. Not in a good place today after consuming copious quantities of strongbow ::)

Chuffed with BT I have to say!

Can't see what speed the PC is connected at - wired.

The lappy is 54Mbps!

I got the wireless home hub but for some reason about 6 months ago it just stopped working, and I didn't alter any settings; my laptop doesn't even detect the thing now!  Its still fine with the ethernet cable though, occasionally has one of its little outages and loses the signal, but fortunately not often.  Keep an eye on those green lights Kev! ;)

I was happy with them, was using tile grout to build up a cement effect underneath but it leaves it too messy and stains the tiles too much, like the real thing!! Reverting to glue again  ::)

try a hot glue gun from b&q 10 quid and worth its weight in gold, sticks anything nice and cleanly mate

for me, een in church all afternoon, just awating a piza to be deliverd

Mowing yet more silage. Covered about 35 acres with the Krone, so not bad going. Didn't want to get too carried away with the dodgey weather and school timetabling for rolling it up next week. :);) ;)

try a hot glue gun from b&q 10 quid and worth its weight in gold, sticks anything nice and cleanly mate

for me, een in church all afternoon, just awating a piza to be deliverd

Trouble with a hot glue gun thoughmate is getting the excess off, the glue is too hot and once ic cools it makes it hard. I can just see it withthis king of thing. All stuck down now though anyway, just need to filla few gaps somehow. :)

Went and got a new phone on contract  ;D

Then my mate came round and we had a little catch up on our model tractor situations, then went out for a walk and came across a fox and her 4 cubs, 35 deer, hares and rabbits, but no sign of the usual badgers. Then came home and been on the PS2 chillaxing as I call it!

Proper day  :)