What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Have been doing some computer based training modules today.

Also took a couple of guys from one of the offshore platforms on a tour of the plant as they are in for a course on monday and it was either sat in the office in Baku or come down here for a visit.

Not hauling pooh for me but trying to wash it off two cars.

I really HATE pigeons.  They have eaten all the new leaves and shoots off my lilac and then to add insult to injury dropped the resulting mess all over my cars

Grumble,  >:( grumble, >:(  grumble  >:(

Great way to start the week mate. Well done Will  ;)

Tell me about it! Missed my school lessons for it aswell, so don't have to go in until Friday......let silage continue. :) Very pleased though, as I only had 4 lessons in 5 weeks. :);) ;)

well done Will :)

as for me I washed the van, hoovered it out, polished the dash, and then had a couple of hours drive round ;D ;D

i got some guys at Tesco to do my car... again!....i washed it on sat but the car just left water marks and i couldnt get rid of them, as i think it was to hot  ???:-\....at 10am! :o :o, so left it with them to tidy up :D

and well done Will, .....does that mean my premium will go up  :D :D :D::)

playing around with the late father in laws DSLR....sooooo many options!! :o :o....took me a while to work out the error messgae....lens not turned enough :-\ :-\...off to the the school of Markys photography i think :D :D :D

playing around with the late father in laws DSLR....sooooo many options!! :o :o....took me a while to work out the error messgae....lens not turned enough :-\ :-\...off to the the school of Markys photography i think :D :D :D

Will I be commisioned to photograph the birth mate ???  ;D:D :D :D

And..

[move]WELL DONE WILL[/move]  ;D:-*

Will I be commisioned to photograph the birth mate ???  ;D:D :D :D

And..

[move]WELL DONE WILL[/move]  ;D:-*

yeah if you want!! ;D ;D ;D

on another note, on the BBC news this morning, they were at Addenbrookes,  a guy from work was there and at 6.45am, the first delivery of the day for him and his wife ;D ;D ;D, the BBC asked if they could film it and the C section.....he politley told them that family members may be watching so its best not too! :D :D :D