What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

pretty quiet day today, home at min for some tea, but back to work at 7.30, likley to be out all night, so tommorrow off now all being well,

well it happened, got in at just before 9 this morn, 26 hrs straight, gone past being tired now mind, so going to try and do the full stretch till 10ish tonight now, typings likley to get worse as i go, so wont be doing models later, likley to cut my fuingers of or something :D :D :D

Started to go through the spud harvester today getting that ready for work, also blown out radiators and filters on the 6920s ready to recommence baling hay as soon as it dries out and rounded up the muck heap again

Went to thainstone today for a show and sale of weaned calves and store cattle.

Prices were about normal for the stores but calfs were fetching good money abot 240 average for 1 month old calves.

took an angus calf to the market last friday, it was shut, took it today and we couldnt sell as we sold 2 earlier in the week and the brocellocious test wasnt right on them, so ill try again next friday! :D

Took a couple of prospective clients [The local Police Federation no less  ;)] round a few of our previous projects this morning to try to pull in another job, then back to the office to achieve not a lot except realise I'd left the job file [with all my sensitive quote info in it!] in the reception of the building I'm looking at for them  ::). Then got home and fell asleep on the sofa while George was watching tv. Woke up to find he'd decimated the place, drawn all over my face in yellow marker pen and tried to hang the spaniel with a purse on a string. Oh, and I cremated the supper [and the pans it was in!] in my sleep having left the spuds and beans boiling for nearly 3 hours. Phoned Mrs H to tell her and she decided that she and Little Miss would have supper in Pizza Hut instead!

I think it fair to say I'm knackered and need a rest!!  :D

Getting my stuff together then going to hollowford for an outward bounds thing. Its near castleton in the peak district. Should be good ;)

Poor bugger you, it's like the land that time forgot :D :D :D

remember this scene from Father Ted??

ted%20in%20the%20department%20store.jpg

Well i was in a similar situation today in M&S with the wife while on the phone to Sean....should always stay together and not let her wonder off :D :D :D>:(

Well i was in a similar situation today in M&S with the wife while on the phone to Sean....should always stay together and not let her wonder off :D :D :D>:(

legendary father ted!!! was at a vintage rally today

never mind mate you had me to talk you out of a dangerous situtaion mate :D :D :D :D i was as bored i ntown, just not in the undies shop thats all

Was at a stag do yesterday. Really good day did clay pigeon shooting, quad bikes, BBQ and fishing followed by archery. Never went on the pub crawl at night though. Today just getting ready for our 2 year olds birthday party.

just taking it easy today, had a bbq last night i am fine but shes suffering to say the least, cleared 40 cans of larger between 6 of us drinking along with 1 bottle of vodka, 6 bottles of wine and 2 boxes of wine(those tap ones) huge amount of food, and also broke the new chimeia, cracked with the heat??

I'm carting barley with a 6420s as is another chap in a 6620 and we have three eight tonne Griffiths trailers to ferry the grain from the TF42 near Keevil back to the store near Edington, Wilts. :) :)

did a bit of spraying this morning, tidyed up a bit, Wee nash appeared for a while, Spent an hour on phone with Ricky  ::) ate tea and here we are  :D :D :D

working flat out on the model farm display for show in september! Its getting bigger and bigger by the day!  :D  :D