What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

sounds fun bet your glad that you only have to watch though gav

It was ok once the weather cleared, part of me would like to do it but I doubt I could on health grounds. She has managed to raise £1000 ish for the East Angliam Air Ambulance though which is a good thing

Digging holes..........with a combine. >:(

Got stuck at the same place every bout.

Blimey John... have you got a natural spring under there or something ??? - or is it just the watertable at the bottom a hill ???

Will you go back and get it from the other direction then ??? or does it continue across the field ???

Will you put a mole drainer through it for next year ???

Will I ever stop asking questions ???  :-[

Dirty Get!! :D :D :D

Went out on the pop last night 'till 2.30am. . . Up for work at 6 and what kind of day do I get? 360 driver off for the day, other spreader driver on diesel bowser run to Avonmouth and back so it's me on my own loading and spreading ::) Not what I need. Funny thing is, I havn't got a digger ticket and yet when I want to drive it I get told I can't. Today though, I need to so it suits them only when it suits them.