What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Blimey Sean... what a day....

How easy is the Lambo to drive then mate ??? - I met a guy recently who had a Lambo.. not sure what it was.. be he said it took some getting use to.. is that right ???

Oh... by the way... you lucky bugger.. I am sooooo jealous..

How I miss my Scooby as well... seeing those pics remind me of what a lovely drivers car it was...

PS... Did you get your head stuck in a dinosaur egg  ;D???:-*

easier than my bmw mate, paddel shift on indicator like stalks, no turbo lag at all, not jolt or any thing when changing gear up or down, flat as a board through any coner, and sadly didnt make it home with me, 

I hope you took the helmet off as well...

I reckon the Lambo pic is well worth a caption of the day topic... go on... put it up  ;);D

Moving my dad into his new bungalow its literally in the middle of a small farmyard but is within walking/ biking distance of my house, looks like me and my boy are going to be spending a bit of time there, more a semmi retiered farm mostly horse grazing and hay making so the only kit ive seen so far is a very tidy little ford 2000 with a hay bob on the back.  :)

Working late shift today, though I was half an hour late :-[ because travelling back to Shrewsbury from Ellesmere on the bus, the front tyre burst so driver had to pull over and contact the depot for assitance.  Another bus appeared about 40 mins later so we all got off thinking we'd get on that while they changed the wheel on our bus...no, the fitter said that we'd have to wait for the wheel to be replaced because they needed the other bus as they had a very big jack and could only fit it on the bus they'd come out in...when I saw it though, I almost shouted through the window - 'YOU CALL THAT A JACK?'

God knows why they didn't just swap us onto the other bus!

looks like you had fun Sean, are you in training to be the next "Stig" on topgear? :D :D

oh yeah, normally they wont let you go above 4th gear in that lambo, after my 5th lap he was yelling at me go  on 5th, 6th, , had me overtaking the lot, ,said i wasnt perfect but for a first go in one of thhese i piced up the lines ect very quick and the driving was smooth as, must have been white van man skills coming into play

Not much, the ground is soaked. Bought and fitted a cb in the 7530, fitted the airline adapter to the air resevoir, greased the spreader, had a quick farm walk with the farmer. Off to Hunts JD for grease cartridges & spreader numberplates now.

We I are bin mostly..

Driving my tracca - Oooo Arrrrrgh...

Damn good fun it is too - I've been getting some free carrots from my grower for the cattle.. so I've had to rig up a heath robinson affiar to tip them in the trailer... anyone got a box rotator with euro loader fittings they don't want ???

pic to follow later

Ah... sorry... not my cattle Tris... I give my foodwaste to a local farmer for feeding his bull beefy things.. One of the only livestock farmers in my area...

Anyway... here is a dolav bin on my loader... MR HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER LOOK AWAY NOW... we ratchet strap it (well... not me... Lumpy does it for me... due to the risk of me breaking a nail... or even getting a hand dirty  :o ) - then I lifts it over the trailer... crowd the forks and hey presto... out the little orange pointy chaps come  ;D

I'l get some pics of it over the trailer... tomorrow...

IMAG0067.jpg