What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been winding the model tool sets down, almost finished them now, Infact they will be done by tonight. Sorting out models to take, dusting buildings down, cleaning room, doing washing, typing on here, making Jez coffee, watching him fit his press arm (That is a serious ploughing outfit he has!!). .. . loas of stuff today.  :)

walked around kiddicare and then to the footie! ;D

Getting all the baby stuff are you Ben?

Well today I have done a line walk on a piece of equipment that is going to be commissioned tomorrow, after that I was out on site sorting out for access to valves for start up and also a safety meeting. Tomorrow I have to finish the access survey and then I am working till midnight to get onto a 12 to 12 rota for the next 4 days.

Decorating my house.....oh joy :D :D

should have been at toytrac mate :D :D lot more fun

for me re-asembling ash tree farm back up in the loft, has given me a chance to thin the fergys down a little on the layout, now need some new implements to fill the barns, 3 loader was way to many on there

no breakages on the way back either so pretty chuffed i must say