What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just delivered my load, on the M4, into cruise control and let these 500 Scania horses take me home :)

hope your not suft n driving!! :D :D ::)

for me, another day in the office, some drawing work, some design some wanting to batter the Architect with a blunt instrument :D :D :D :D ::)

>:( Trying to sort out my PC - restarted after updating and then BSOD, several times.  Tried safe mode and looked at problems.  Found something about windows defender (it had to be MS) followed instructions and so far so good - it actually restarted without having to restart it 24 times! ??? ???

Three deliveries in Middlesex, two Travis Perkins and one site. Land drain, foul water piping, sockets, inspection chamber bases, drain and manhole covers . .

Then to Avonmouth for a return to works. Left the depot in Chippenham at 06.20. Returned at 16.00. Now home ;D

school  >:(, i was begging dad to go help him split a load of logs he felled for a guy on sunday  :D all knotty seasoned oak as well, i kept saying, you must need a hand its all old and twisted  :D he nearly came round... but then mam took over and said no  :-\ o well

is that where your mum popped into the conversion at ???:D maybe thats why you wernt alowed to go because she thought maybe you talking about her ::):D :D :D