What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I have had a day from hell today.

An email greeted when I arrived this morning saying that a managment visit took place on the site and worksites were not tidy. I have had to have a meeting with the other area authorities and the performing authorities to get them to clean up. Also have had to chase up gas detectors and all the other work that is going on I am under a little pressure as I am under the spotlight big time.

Was a good in Agri collage  ;D ;D

only 5 in class, rest doing a course. So instructors didn't see point in teaching anything  ;D ;D

did a few wee odd jobs then from about 1pm-5pm washed everything we could find.... i washed the Massey 5455 twice as i couldn't find anything else  :D :D :D :D :D;D just a day of messing about in tractors  ;D ;D

i was sitting at the helipad on standby for the snow this morning, and it was only raining, easy money ;D

now away to get building some trailers

You need a portable model building work shop to take to Dyce Andy and then you would effectively get paid twice ;) ;)

I've been stripping my car down under the steering wheel, clutch pedal broke last night and just managed to get home.

Went to VW today to get a new clutch pedal, spent most of the day at it and probabally a bit of tomorrow as well.

I just hope this cures the problem!

in the pub since 1 ish ,just back home for a shower and change of clothes ,quick bite to eat ,then off out for my works xmas do, free bar tonight, so dont expect me on tommorrow till late seeing as i am already half cut after 5 pints of cider

5 pints and half cut you go steady Sean your not getting any younger or any better at spelling  :o :o :o :o ::) ::)::)