What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well today was up for 04:30 for my taxi to Aberdeen airport for a 05:45 check in for my flight out to the North Sea. I flew up to shetland then got a Helicopter from there out to the Tern oil platform. I then went  to bed as I am on nightshift for the next 2 weeks.

Felled a great big Willow tree which was part of a 10k neighbourly dispute. Disputee paid leaving the owner in tears as we started to fell it. Stunning tree, the tearful lady had no structural damage at all and it was closer to her house. The neighbour has an extension cracking up, so say due to the Willow. Tracis dad took a tree down ten years ago for the same reason by the previous owners who had the extension done. The two 80ft Sycamore trees in her own garden have never been questioned! Makes you sick, we're sure it's a light issue due to the morning sun being blocked.

finished spreading slurry on first cut silage feilds then got mower and claas rake ready for the big bale silage (HATE BIG BALES ) only do about 140 thank god

Whys that then?

I have been laying a patio whilst watching the farm next door unloading grain silos with a Case IH Maxum ans auger loading into Marston trailers attached to JD 7930 x3 of them I am back tomorrow for more

been raking up the grass (claas 470) i hate big bales because wrap /net to get rid off ,cattle waste  it by pulling it on the floor it stinks and you can never find knife to open them and they are so manual with pit silage you just put it in the keenan and jobs a good one all sat on your arse lisning to the radio

After a broken sleep yesterday during the day started work at 6 and was busy most of the night carrying out samples and bunkering chemicals. Away to have my breakfast in half an hour then away to my room may even watch a movie then sleep time

Woke up at 10.30am  ;D

Packed up some ebay model sales to be sent off this afternoon. Got the airbed out of the loft and the pump. Glasses, wine, pillows, sleeping bags. . . GOing into town now to pay accountant, get a new card for my camera and then go over to Westbury to get the house keys!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Going to sleep rough there tonight as it is our first night of ownership. I will take some photos and put them up on her.

Toodlepip!!  :)

Went off this morning for a 56 mile drive to do a standard training day.  Came back shattered - the accounts are a complete "horlicks".  Now it looks like 1-2 consultantancy days to get the accounts back into some semblance of order.  Lord preserve us from accountants acting as book keepers.

Had a stiff gin (x 3) and now am a little sqiffy!

mmmmmmmmmmm.....

Doing a bit of tree surgery with a chainsaw, huge rope and a 160-90 Fiat  ;D  ;D

my uncle tried that once but with his works transit tipper, needless to say the tree went where it wanted, bounced of the telephone wires and into the road :D :D :D :D :D good job it was our road and not a main one told him to use the 575 out the back

Went off this morning for a 56 mile drive to do a standard training day.   Came back shattered - the accounts are a complete "horlicks".  Now it looks like 1-2 consultantancy days to get the accounts back into some semblance of order.  Lord preserve us from accountants acting as book keepers.

Had a stiff gin (x 3) and now am a little sqiffy!

mmmmmmmmmmm.....

well done Sue, we need this kind of input on the forum - here's to the Auntys getting more relaxed!

well done Sue, we need this kind of input on the forum - here's to the Auntys getting more relaxed!

More relaxed?  I am always relaxed, Tris, however I was sooooooooo relaxed last night I fell asleep on the sofa at 7 pm!

See What Really PLEASED You :)

It had to be worth waiting for.  Nothing like your own home.