What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been to Cheffins sale today ... blooming busy.. and blooming coooooooooold too... snowing an blowing... it blew my MF brolly inside out at one point  :of

I am back today in work after being over at the sale on Monday - was mightily impressed although I have just about defrosted now!!

Met Office got it badly wrong with the forecast. Definetly well worth while going for the experience.

Have a few photos so will post them tonight.

Mark where was that 35 petrol - I didn't see it to be honest. I thought you would have been more interested in the peach of a 690 ;D

Never looked at that much mate.. Steve Bought the 35x £1500... us old school boys stand up the far end with all the lovely 35's, 100, 500 and 200 series.. I was going to have a punt on the 374... shes was a beauty.. but lunch was beckoning me and I was frozen.. it always is cold up there..

I had my MF brolly up as well  ;D

well yesterday,

went to the gym,

went to a lecture,

went clothes shopping,

got asked out by the girl who works in french connection UK....

today gym and lectures again...

Alex, I'm beginning to form a picture of you pretty boy  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  I imagine you could tell me the difference between hair gel, hair mousse and hair spray... ???;):laugh: :laugh:

I've been up ALL F*IN NIGHT!!!  :of 

Started off badly, bit of snow, let Mrs H go out in the truck, she phoned me up in a flap saying the lanes were lethal and she couldn't control it, then she phoned to say she was a couple of miles from home and was abandoning it and walking home... I was at home with the kids, George with chicken pox so couldn't take him out to pick her up, managed to get a friend to come and sit with the kids while I went and rescued her, left her with her car while I walked up the hill to retrieve the truck, got home, went to bed, then was up with George all night crying that he was itchy and running a temperature... He won't have his mother when he's poorly, he wants me, so I was in his bed with him for a while, then he was in bed with me for a while, then he decided he wanted a bath a 4am, then he was downstairs with Mrs H watching TV til 6, then Mrs H was too exhausted to get up and get Emily ready for school and I was late for work.... now I'm just shattered...  ::)

Alex, I'm beginning to form a picture of you pretty boy  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  I imagine you could tell me the difference between hair gel, hair mousse and hair spray... ???;):laugh: :laugh:

no i couldn't as i only use wax....

It would seem that the pretty boy in this case, got the pretty girl at French connection UK to ask him out... not bad.

got a waitress at the Student Unions number today too.... guess being single ain't all that bad  ;)

no i couldn't as i only use wax....

It would seem that the pretty boy in this case, got the pretty girl at French connection UK to ask him out... not bad.

got a waitress at the Student Unions number today too.... guess being single ain't all that bad  ;)

You're nothing but a man-hoe... ::) bit like a beet hoe but even more into rooting... :of::);):laugh:

Had a very hectic day at work followed by a trip to the local hospital to see a Dermatologist, seemed like a decent bloke and hopefully now his suggestions will clear up what's lurking on the surface of my skin successfully. About to tuck into a greasy fry-up and much needed beer. :)